About the bans

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Zoep89 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Actually, fuck it, dick comment, banned.

I actually felt the same way as Kojak and gave him a like.

Having been with you since the end of 2015 start of 2016 you have changed majorly and not in a good way.

And the people on this forum trolling genuine fans of yours, with snarky and damn right out of order comments.

Eg; Someone asked about a job change from taxi driver to uber driver, someone pops up saying just don’t rape anyone like WTF.

All the best, i hope you sort whatever it is out that’s making you and the trolls in here alienate some of your long time viewers,

Context is king, there have been 3000 complaints of sexual assault by passengers of Uber …… so although off topic (ish) it’s a fair comment based on ubers history.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Zoep89 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Having been with you since the end of 2015 start of 2016 you have changed majorly and not in a good way.

And the people on this forum trolling genuine fans of yours, with snarky and damn right out of order comments.

Eg; Someone asked about a job change from taxi driver to uber driver, someone pops up saying just don’t rape anyone like WTF.

All the best, i hope you sort whatever it is out that’s making you and the trolls in here alienate some of your long time viewers,

Context is king, there have been 3000 complaints of sexual assault by passengers of Uber …… so although off topic (ish) it’s a fair comment based on ubers history.

I always thought giving the driver a blowey was the custom.. Now all those court summons are starting to make sense ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I don’t know the bandit . But the people that do , and have met him , speak really highly about him . Even over at , the gambling community the people that have met him say he is a really nice guy . Can’t really judge someone on how they react on Twitter, or how they might come across in a video . Like the jewel shop , when u first open , u prob got more time for customers but as the business grows , u don’t have as much time .

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Zoep89 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I always thought giving the driver a blowey was the custom.. Now all those court summons are starting to make sense ??

Yes your majesty ….. I accidentally tripped and my penis accidentally landed in Ricardos Mouth ….. accidentally……..

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hey guys

im new here , i always read comments never signed up tho to reply , i watch all videos on youtube , so where to start because some ofthis winds me up , ok here goes , omg your videos wind me up in a good way tho i find myself shouting at the dam tv TAKE THE WIN DONT GAMBLE lol or begging for you to get a hit so that way i know you do a video the week after so im the kind of follower who is there every press of the way every bonus evry loss piss me off every win im happy , for other things like your fans followers ect i find it weird that you chipmonkz nickslots are all getting trolled right now because even there finding it hard to deal with , nickslots gets away with the arse holes because he is live and tells them to fuck off lol so his fans see that , chip is finding it harder tho right now with little cunts trolling him just like you , to them i say go suck a dick, for your replys to others you have made bro im alot like that myself and its banter end of the day and if ppl dont like it then stop trying to be a keyboard warrior , have we become that lame in life we need to try and be smart on the internet typing shit to others then get hit back with comments then cry about it pussy twats , just enjoy the fun we get from watching the dam videos stop saying iv watchfor years im your only follower i love you and you need me because he dont the fact is ppl need the bandit for me i get the enjoyment like im playing the dam games its real its pain its happyness we go through it without us losing well i do , for you bandit keep fucking rolling bro its your life and what we dont see is how much your better half takes from you for dam asda , we dont see how hard your life is off stream/video for me dude dont change keep the videos coming keep being a cunt and keep it real and if you do ill keep following , dont want a fake video

PS where the fuck is my sunday slots vid its fucking tuesday now  😛 good luck dude

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

As Sek said, the uber driver part was 100% valid in todays society. And sound life advice also. Im here for comedy and truth

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

As Sek said, the uber driver part was 100% valid in todays society. And sound life advice also. Im here for comedy and truth

The person crying about your comment doesn’t like the truth, don’t waste your time. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

The person crying about your comment doesn’t like the truth, don’t waste your time. ?

??

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

But…. but….. maybe they just needed context 😀

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

But…. but….. maybe they just needed context ?

Context is king …

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

But…. but….. maybe they just needed context ?

Nah, they reckon some guy got jailed for inventing a one stop cure for autism and cancer, they’re a fucking moron.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)