A thread for jb

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I didn’t even know you two had fallen out… glad to see you are back to being friends though ?

however I feel like haz doesn’t speak to me anymore… ? sorry if I was one of the people who rattled you haz!

Not you girl and of course I’m still talking to you but I’m sorry to say I’ve heard things which i will say have concerned me away from the forum and these are things which you wouldn’t want me to put on here. ?

Only 1 person who I have spoken to off here and would be the only 1 to say something.. not sure why though ?

Sorry Haz if it’s clouded your judgement of me

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I didn’t even know you two had fallen out… glad to see you are back to being friends though ?

however I feel like haz doesn’t speak to me anymore… ? sorry if I was one of the people who rattled you haz!

Not you girl and of course I’m still talking to you but I’m sorry to say I’ve heard things which i will say have concerned me away from the forum and these are things which you wouldn’t want me to put on here. ?

Only 1 person who I have spoken to off here and would be the only 1 to say something.. not sure why though ?

Sorry Haz if it’s clouded your judgement of me

Because he thought you would ask me and he knows I’m soft. That’s just half of it though. Unfortunately you know the rest.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Well for whatever he thinks and you do, it’s not the case and never was. I hope he’s alright and hope you are too. Think it’s best I leave it there, thanks for answering a few questions I had in my mind though! Enjoy your afternoon!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m glad you were helped out i really am. That doesn’t bother me in the slightest but tell me if I’m wrong after you were given £600 and a £1000 you then asked to borrow 4k. You tried to persuade andy to leave his missus to move in with him. Tell me if that’s not true and i will apologise but when I’m on a forum of genuine people and please believe me i hope you are then I’m concerned. I’m not trying to start fires but i can’t lie. You knew something was up. You asked so there’s your answer.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I don’t want to discuss personal stuff that was said between Andy and I on here, it was a lot deeper than what it seems, and although I am being looked at right now as a bad person. I’m really not.

I never asked Andy to leave his missus at all, and I never asked to move in.

Yes I was helped by the bandit when I hit a shitty patch in my life and I can’t thank him enough for that and I stupidly asked for help on another occasion that I shouldn’t have.

I don’t want to be dragged through the dirt on an open forum.

Im sorry Haz, I wish everyone on here well but that’s it for me.

SEEDY DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.

McGheese WANTED $6
    Outlaw

benders man

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Omg … I so panicked when I seen a JB call out thread then seen Haz posted it lol.. I should have known better then to worry glad you two have kissed and made up. ?????

This was all jinxed since @seedy commented on it ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

?

Come on malky aren’t you in touch with your feminine side???

Hell no haha thats for females

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Thought she just wanted sensory lights . ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Thought she just wanted sensory lights . ?

I did Thunderball, however the Bandit helped with some sensory sessions for her, and some home life things that I was struggling with at the time, I also became close with a member that used to be on here.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Even the name JB atached to a thread causes shit.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Even the name JB atached to a thread causes shit.

I enjoyed that ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I do believe this is a tad bit too personal of a matter to be discussed here. Not saying i have any say whatsoever. I Just think its not for here.

X

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)