A thread for jb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I get the feeling your pissed off with me for one of three reasons. 1 you said i didn’t have your back when you got banned. 2 i liked bios post and 3 you said I’m a people pleaser.

Well where do I start. When you were banned if i thought i could influence the decision of course i would of said. I’m not a mod. It’s like footballers who receive a yellow or red card then protest when do you see the ref change his mind never. What’s the point.

As for bios post i said what i thought. In my opinion he is the best well spoken knowledgeable person on the forum. I’m not apologising for that. I’m not taking sides.

I came on this forum to help myself and help others. After 35 years of gambling i think it’s time to give something back. I’ve given heeps of advice and put my hand in my pocket when asked on more than one occasion. In fact i get a greater buzz helping others than any form of gambling sometimes. I love to hate you and you frustrate the hell out of me sometimes but i know 100% you have a good heart and you are a good person. I wish sometimes you’d just chill out a bit. ( bet you hate it when people say that to you ). You said about not changing. I’m not asking you to but I’m not either. I rarely do debates as i just cba and most just lead to arguments. Im content in life generally so they don’t interest me too much. I don’t get involved in race religion politics and as for online rigged random not random slots i have my own opinions but no evidence so what’s the point. Anyway I’m rambling so peace.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

I get the feeling your pissed off with me for one of three reasons. 1 you said i didn’t have your back when you got banned. 2 i liked bios post and 3 you said I’m a people pleaser.

Well where do I start. When you were banned if i thought i could influence the decision of course i would of said. I’m not a mod. It’s like footballers who receive a yellow or red card then protest when do you see the ref change his mind never. What’s the point.

As for bios post i said what i thought. In my opinion he is the best well spoken knowledgeable person on the forum. I’m not apologising for that. I’m not taking sides.

I came on this forum to help myself and help others. After 35 years of gambling i think it’s time to give something back. I’ve given heeps of advice and put my hand in my pocket when asked on more than one occasion. In fact i get a greater buzz helping others than any form of gambling sometimes. I love to hate you and you frustrate the hell out of me sometimes but i know 100% you have a good heart and you are a good person. I wish sometimes you’d just chill out a bit. ( bet you hate it when people say that to you ). You said about not changing. I’m not asking you to but I’m not either. I rarely do debates as i just cba and most just lead to arguments. Im content in life generally so they don’t interest me too much. I don’t get involved in race religion politics and as for online rigged random not random slots i have my own opinions but no evidence so what’s the point. Anyway I’m rambling so peace.

First of all Im sorry Haz. Think i know you well enough now to understand my saying you didnt have my back kinda hurt you. I cant expect everyone to be like me. But i do sometimes and its my own fault. I know your a top lad mate, and id never change my mind about that.

I just started having withdrawel symptoms from not being able to post or reply to salty comments lol.

I know you dont get heavily involved in the meltdown arguments because youd rather be someone who calms them. And youve calmed so many.

Im my opinion you would make the best Mod out of everyone here.

Simply put mate im sorry. ❤

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

No need to apologise mate. Apology certainly accepted. I suppose we’re all different in our own way but none of us are bad people on here. It’s a great community and forum.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Better having Simon Bates our tune going in background while reading this thread ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Better having Simon Bates our tune going in background while reading this thread ?

Lol. I’m a sad git aren’t i. Must admit i expected worse by now. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Omg … I so panicked when I seen a JB call out thread then seen Haz posted it lol.. I should have known better then to worry glad you two have kissed and made up. ?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Omg … I so panicked when I seen a JB call out thread then seen Haz posted it lol.. I should have known better then to worry glad you two have kissed and made up. ?????

Ha ha. Na I’ve only been rattled twice on the forum in over 6 months which isn’t too bad and neither of them was jb. ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

#HazForMod

❤️

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

springbrucesteen wrote:

Soppy aint so bad sometimes haha

“il never let go Haz” ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

😛

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

#HazForMod

❤️

Seconded!

…..

And i still want my “verified retard” tick ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

springbrucesteen wrote:

lol we just aren’t very familiar with all this niceness

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

?

Come on malky aren’t you in touch with your feminine side???

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I didn’t even know you two had fallen out… glad to see you are back to being friends though ?

however I feel like haz doesn’t speak to me anymore… ? sorry if I was one of the people who rattled you haz!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I didn’t even know you two had fallen out… glad to see you are back to being friends though ?

however I feel like haz doesn’t speak to me anymore… ? sorry if I was one of the people who rattled you haz!

Not you girl and of course I’m still talking to you but I’m sorry to say I’ve heard things which i will say have concerned me away from the forum and these are things which you wouldn’t want me to put on here. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)