A merry Christmas …. Uhhh holiday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey everybody…

Been on  this forum a long time and every year I want to wish you lot a Great Christmas and new year…and this year is the Same

being on the forum you get to hear the best and worst of luck (or life) some stories you can resonate with and  others make you re asses your self and choices you make, or it’ll make you aware that things might not be as bad as you thought…compared to the person next to you …

so be with family or  friends, don’t let the beer and festivities cloud your decisions when it comes to gambling or slotting, stick a two week break on and get on with the turkey, don’t let the 1st of January 2024 start with a trip or fall..

If you’re  struggling make a call, chat to somebody… let that  choice be the new you for 2024

its a new year and a chance for a new beginning and better choices for us all ..so merry Christmas ya  filthy animals

@bandit, it’s not the best end of the year for you, but you’re made of leather, and are tough as old boots, and you’ll be laughing about this situation soon enough when it  all gets sorted, keep your head up and the bar seat warm

@seedy, mate you’ve vanished from our threads and is a constant miss in the conversations…. (Tempted to say something rude about you or your gold fish just to see the ban hammer  return) merry Christmas mate ..and here is to more seedy going’s on in 2024 ( sounds wrong that  bit eh)

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Amen,

Merry Xmas to you pal, all the best..👍🏻

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Merry Xmas to you all also.
    Enjoying Xmas in the Phillipines my god is it hot here.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Have a good one matey 👊 and enjoy the season everyone 🙂

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Have a good one matey 👊 and enjoy the season everyone 🙂

Cheers brother, best wishes to you and the fam…

Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Amen,

Merry Xmas to you pal, all the best..👍🏻

Spot on lad, appreciate the kind words…

A_Secret WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hope everyone’s having a great Christmas. It’s just me and the wife this year, we got the ham, beef and turkey cooked yesterday, so have been to the pub for an hour or so. Veg is cooking now, and I’m on my 3rd sherry. If I remember, I’ll raise my 4th glass to everyone here! 🍷

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Just you and the wife? Lucky bastard! That’s better than a first press max win!!😂😂.., have a good one.., next year I’m fucking off a week before Xmas and coming back well into the new year… it’ll be cheaper 😂

Outlaw

A_Secret wrote:

Hope everyone’s having a great Christmas. It’s just me and the wife this year, we got the ham, beef and turkey cooked yesterday, so have been to the pub for an hour or so. Veg is cooking now, and I’m on my 3rd sherry. If I remember, I’ll raise my 4th glass to everyone here! 🍷

love your  post and love  the energy mate, hope you’re  passed out with the empty sherry bottle as a pillow, a toffee roses sweet stuck to your chin and the wife dancing away in the corner to mama mia the movie ….cheers mate

A_Secret WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Thanks guys! Normally we go to my parents’ for Christmas with the whole family (I have 3 brothers and sisters and also many nieces and nephews), but my father’s not been too well this year so we couldn’t go.

Anyway, the wife and I have just got back from the pub which is the time is usually I like to make a deposit into my PP account – very dangerous and cheaper to have a browse through the forum instead! 😁

Alisonalidiesel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Happy new year everyone 👋👍🏼👋👍🏼

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)