A goddamn Rant.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

wrote:

Have you not worked out yet that playing any slot has a negative expectation?

Well, we know obviously, but at least give us some ‘quality time’ while playing. This is just running out of hand if you ask me being assraped for over 1500 spins in his example, but i’m sure there’s so many other games doing the very same. It leaves a very negative feeling which is’nt how gambling was designed to be.

Programmers just dont give a shit. They have half understood what gambling was (excitement, expectation and all that) and not lure players into playing more then they could afford. Do they?

Ive had my fair share of being rekt up the ass gameplays as well; i think i’ll go more landbased since that offers me lots of more fun then online.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

SlotsCrack wrote:

wrote:

Have you not worked out yet that playing any slot has a negative expectation?

Well, we know obviously, but at least give us some ‘quality time’ while playing. This is just running out of hand if you ask me being assraped for over 1500 spins in his example, but i’m sure there’s so many other games doing the very same. It leaves a very negative feeling which is’nt how gambling was designed to be.

Programmers just dont give a shit. They have half understood what gambling was (excitement, expectation and all that) and not lure players into playing more then they could afford. Do they?

Ive had my fair share of being rekt up the ass gameplays as well; i think i’ll go more landbased since that offers me lots of more fun then online.

Online slots have higher returns than any land based.

Slots operate to pure chance within their designed parameters. If you go 1500 spins without anything happening, that’s unlucky, but there’s also players who’ve hit a 500x or 1000x within their first 10 spins on the same game. Blaming the programmers when you don’t get a win or don’t like a game is silly, it’s like blaming a surgeon if your local hospital closes instead of the government who took away its funding and made the decision to shut it down. Programmers program within the specs they’re given, they’re not just making it up as they go along. If the spec they’re given is 96% overall RTP, 30% of which is to come from bonus features which should have a 1 in 400 chance of landing on any given spin, that’s what you’re going to get.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

No argyl…it’s like blaming the EU for issues our government is responsible for. I mean no one would ever do that.?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I think extra gold is easy to bonus than old one,

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)