A gamblers mind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Was reading some of the posts about how much we all lose and how long we go with out money, and it started me thinking about how I view gambling. I will not go in a pub because its 4 quid a pint or order steak because it to expensive or tell my mates I won’t be out this weekend because I’m skint but I could spend 48hrs gambling and feel like I hadn’t done bad because I ONLY lost £300. Then I convince myself that I brought entertainment for it!!!!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah just a bad mindset to get into, Perhaps next time have that pint go for a steak, have afew drinks with friends you will have change with £300 then do with that as you wish 😀

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Spot on!! I should think don’t gamble this week and think of all the things you could do with the money!!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

brookie888 wrote:

Spot on!! I should think don’t gamble this week and think of all the things you could do with the money!!

I’m not only saying this because I like beer and even more I like food but….

1st food

2nd Beer

3rd more beer

4th kebab time

5th sleep and try not have a hangover the next morning

50 to 100 quid well spent ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

brookie888 wrote:

1st food

2nd Beer

3rd more beer

4th kebab time

You forgot something. Costs about £20 where i live. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

brookie888 wrote:

1st food

2nd Beer

3rd more beer

4th kebab time

Strip club? …

That normaly costs more then 20 quid lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

brookie888 wrote:

1st food

2nd Beer

3rd more beer

4th kebab time

Strip club? …

Yes something like that lol. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

brookie888 wrote:

1st food

2nd Beer

3rd more beer

4th kebab time

Strip club? …

Yes something like that lol. ?

??? your on about something else to do with a pole….

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ve been in enough seedy bars and clubs in my time. This could be where your name seedy comes from ? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

I’ve been in enough seedy bars and clubs in my time. This could be where your name seedy comes from ? ??

??????? it’s not the first time that’s been suggested lol but unfortunately it is not the origin of my nickname ??

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I’m the complete opposite, I’ll easily spend 300-400 on gambling and still go out like I’m rich and spunk all my money on a night out, leaving me broke the rest of the month.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

??????? it’s not the first time that’s been suggested lol but unfortunately it is not the origin of my nickname ??

Mmmm ? i believe you. Millions wouldn’t but i do. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Mmmm ? i believe you. Millions wouldn’t but i do. ?

Hmmmm you are going to have to explain the nickname then. Or you will remain the seedy guy in the corner licking a lemon with a straw in your drink 😀

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Ahaa licking a lemon ?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I had the same mindset albeit on a smaller scale.  I would split my grocery shopping, buying toiletries somewhere cheaper and find 3-for-2 deals elsewhere etc, and yet I was happy to gamble £50 away in the arcades every week.  Now that I’ve cut that oxygen supply off, I’m happy to leave it to just £50 per month for Video Slots and occasionally Royal Panda too.  Then I have money for other things i.e. a new Samsung phone which I bought yesterday 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)