A challenge for the bandit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know this is sad but could you have a bash on fruit warp in the one of the next few vids. Reason my maths and mental arithmetic is pretty good and I always try and add the multipliers before you do. I’m getting close and your very fast but I’m just a bit behind you. Yes I know I’m sad before anyone says lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I’ve got lazy with this these days mate, i just use my phone calculator. I used to add them in my head all the time but then i couldn’t be arsed one time, probably was ill or hungover and saw it was just as easy to calculate it without taxing my brain lol The world and his dog used to say “you just use a calculator” so why not in the end eh. Over the time i used to do it in my head i did get a couple wrong but try telling people that you don’t use a calculator because you got some wrong sometimes and they just throw back that you got them wrong on purpose lmao The world we live in.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Haha I try to beat the bandit too and I’m pretty good with numbers. But he’s way to fast for me haha. I suppose when you do this nearly every day then it’s second nature.

rob taylor WANTED $17
    Outlaw

sounds like me on the LADBROKES roulette fobts i shout the number or congratulate the people and with me memorising every bounce they get pisded off when there number come in or dosent come in and i know it b4 them lol

Johnny WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Strange how and why people care…

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Fruit Warp man! #1!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)