£7000 win 32red

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Do u actually realise,  that Spain is the cheapest holiday destination . You talking like we are all like fuck he gets to go to Spain.  Wow !

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

How about a picture of the £2000 4k Samsung q7fn 65 inch sitting on my wall? Do you like it? Maybe when you get out of debt you can afford this?

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Please please please send us one of your Burberry baseball cap?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Imo I would pay back any debt I have. I’ve never had a loan, went into my overdraft or borrowed money I couldn’t pay back the very same day from friends and family. However if a law exists like this then you can’t blame someone for using it. People seem riled up about him suggesting to use a loophole for not paying back debt but these massive companies are doing the exact same thing in regards to taxes and debts, so why shouldn’t the little man at the bottom be allowed to do the same thing.

This prick’s advice to someone who got other people to borrow money for him (which was ridiculously stupid in the first place) was to fuck the people who borrowed money for him off, and don’t pay them a penny, and let other people deal with his mistakes. This is the main reason why people think the guy’s a piece of shit cunt.

Ah fair enough. Obviously have missed something somewhere. From first glance it seems like people were pissed at him for not paying back a loan company and using an obscure law to facilitate that.

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Broke arse old men bitching acting like kids because they didn’t like what someone said. Your old men in debt and can’t buy shit what I’ve got because your in debt gambling. It’s a law that allows you to become debt free. Get over it.. broke bitches!! Hahaha make me laugh.. stay Mirin 🙂

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Banned for inciting arguments..

Rule 1 dont be a dick

Rule 2 follow rule 1

Simples…

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

i commented on a post of that guy and had a go at someone cause i thought he was getting ripped for posting a big win  now i see why so hated on here from post on threads wow wat a tit

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

i commented on a post of that guy and had a go at someone cause i thought he was getting ripped for posting a big win  now i see why so hated on here from post on threads wow wat a tit

Haha that was me you had a go at. He’s just a vile cunt. It’s not even the law dodging its genuinely his persona and how he has dealt with it. Like he’s some big bollocks. Also saying to people ‘who have ruined their life gambling’ – he nearly killed himself and then didn’t pay back a penny of debt – lowest of the low.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

bobbkos wrote:

THEBARON wrote:

Haha that was me you had a go at. He’s just a vile cunt. It’s not even the law dodging its genuinely his persona and how he has dealt with it. Like he’s some big bollocks. Also saying to people ‘who have ruined their life gambling’ – he nearly killed himself and then didn’t pay back a penny of debt – lowest of the low.

sorry about that pal i was wrong to have a go  i just seen that one post at first thought he was getting shit for no reason bullied up for  bigwin pic  i did go and have a read on all threads to see wat been said  hold mi hands up  he was a pure asshole no wonder he was getting shit some of the comments and pictures posted unreal seemed he was just on here to cause shit see seedy barred the cunt anyway sorry again bobbkos

Lunatech1 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi I am just an average guy called Luke 5 kids and nearly 42 so I guess I’m old ? We are all for the same reason and talking bout it works cos if I wasn’t typing this now I would be spinning … yer I am a bit stoned … ? anyways I won some money bought a t4 02 plate camper van and soon she will be back on road and I can leave the witch behind ancc D.C. take my kids out?… so to Drone on but also I have dondd Ed bad things withgamblibg like … ignore the people round me , Borrow , steal , exhaust myself emotionally and financially to point of despair , ….so I thought tonight I would try £20 deposit and very low stakes , I span over 300 spins altoghher over 5/6 games usual like pimped 5p 1 line ….Tiki tumble 20p BoD etc 1bonus on final game pimped 5p stake … crappest bonus ever ? 310s/j:k and 15coins (75p) and my question is …? do u think that the timing of when u bet affect ms rate of wins or is there a big super computer that works out ya wins to ya losses and keeps u in the red ??? ???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)