£7000 win 32red

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Imo I would pay back any debt I have. I’ve never had a loan, went into my overdraft or borrowed money I couldn’t pay back the very same day from friends and family. However if a law exists like this then you can’t blame someone for using it. People seem riled up about him suggesting to use a loophole for not paying back debt but these massive companies are doing the exact same thing in regards to taxes and debts, so why shouldn’t the little man at the bottom be allowed to do the same thing.

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

lainey87 wrote:

I’m debt free. Just because your in debt doesn’t mean you have to go around being angry at everyone else.. I was only sharing pictures of a few wins. Now your pissed off because someone else knew the law and you didn’t? Get out of here.. go crawl back under your rock.. it’s a public forum. Maybe if you didn’t spend all your time gambling and sat on here you could of gone to university to learn about law and debt.. but nope, you spent 34 years gambling. You can give it but you can’t take it.. stay mirin bro ?

Out Of all that sperm your the one that made it..utterly astonishing..

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Jamesy1888 wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

I’m debt free. Just because your in debt doesn’t mean you have to go around being angry at everyone else.. I was only sharing pictures of a few wins. Now your pissed off because someone else knew the law and you didn’t? Get out of here.. go crawl back under your rock.. it’s a public forum. Maybe if you didn’t spend all your time gambling and sat on here you could of gone to university to learn about law and debt.. but nope, you spent 34 years gambling. You can give it but you can’t take it.. stay mirin bro ?

Out Of all that sperm your the one that made it..utterly astonishing..

Yep absolutely astonishing. A gambler uses law to get out of debt and a bunch of old timers who have been gambling all there life and addicted to this sick illness are sat on a forum and can’t believe it and get there panties in a twist. Astonishing!!!

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Imo I would pay back any debt I have. I’ve never had a loan, went into my overdraft or borrowed money I couldn’t pay back the very same day from friends and family. However if a law exists like this then you can’t blame someone for using it. People seem riled up about him suggesting to use a loophole for not paying back debt but these massive companies are doing the exact same thing in regards to taxes and debts, so why shouldn’t the little man at the bottom be allowed to do the same thing.

If that was the case, everyone would do it but it’s not (despite what the fuckwit says). EVERY single piece of advice from every possible source that I received said to NOT ignore the debt. If you’re thick enough to go down his chosen route, do you think that all the credit companies and banks will just say “ah, nice one, you’ve read a paragraph in Chav Weekly that says you don’t have to pay it back, we’ll played” and let it, and the money go??…. Will they fuck. If they can’t get it back off the debtor, they simply spread it around a bit in other forms and get it back off you, me and every other non-lowlife, honest, moral person which leaves all the smug Jeremy Kyle types thinking they’re the wolf of fucking wall street.

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

lainey87 wrote:

I chose to pay it back. I could have gone bankrupt, so not pissed off or jealous or angry in the slightest.

I chose to pay it back because I was the one who spent it. It wasn’t my money. You chose to steal it. You borrowed money with the full knowledge that you had no intention of repaying it. That, in all but name, is theft. Maybe you could pass on your vast knowledge to a few bank robbers, save em a shit load of aggro and jail time.

No point arguing with someone who has no moral compass. Every single person on this forum can see that you are the scum of the earth, the sort of person who applied to go on Jeremy Kyle for some street cred.

You’re pure vermin pal.

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

ayma4quit wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

If that was the case, everyone would do it but it’s not (despite what the fuckwit says). EVERY single piece of advice from every possible source that I received said to NOT ignore the debt. If you’re thick enough to go down his chosen route, do you think that all the credit companies and banks will just say “ah, nice one, you’ve read a paragraph in Chav Weekly that says you don’t have to pay it back, we’ll played” and let it, and the money go??…. Will they fuck. If they can’t get it back off the debtor, they simply spread it around a bit in other forms and get it back off you, me and every other non-lowlife, honest, moral person which leaves all the smug Jeremy Kyle types thinking they’re the wolf of fucking wall street.

Yawn

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Enjoy your day 🙂 next time learn law instead of spending your time gambling. Go get a degree and do something with your life. Bye kid

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I actually think that I’m losing brain cells by reading this nonsense.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

This prick’s advice to someone who got other people to borrow money for him (which was ridiculously stupid in the first place) was to fuck the people who borrowed money for him off, and don’t pay them a penny, and let other people deal with his mistakes. This is the main reason why people think the guy’s a piece of shit cunt.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I actually think that I’m losing brain cells by reading this nonsense.

It happens mate, I had the IQ of awesomex when I signed up, I’ve now got the IQ of Jon Scholes. ?

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

This prick’s advice to someone who got other people to borrow money for him (which was ridiculously stupid in the first place) was to fuck the people who borrowed money for him off, and don’t pay them a penny, and let other people deal with his mistakes. This is the main reason why people think the guy’s a piece of shit cunt.

No “think” about it. 100% guaranteed shit cunt.

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Literally got a bunch of old men wound up because they gambled there life away n didn’t understand law ? hahaha this is class.. whole forum is going mental over me doing what the government allow you to do ? this shits funny.. keep it going all year I’ll keep winding you up. Off to Spain in a few weeks anyway. I’ll send you some photos of how good life is when your debt free 🙂

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Come join me in a few weeks if you want? That’s if uve got any cash left after paying your debts hahahaha this is too funny

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)