450 free spins! Can’t help feeling disappointed though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

So I played the King Kong slot this morning, first time playing it, very first spin, free spins, you get how many by smashing planes if you’ve not played it before. So I smash 6 planes which gives me 150 spins, was buzzing, the game retriggered twice, both giving 150 spins each so a total of 450 spins, was only on 50p stake but still feel a little gutted, anyone had the same on the same game ? Went for £220 didn’t know how to add a pic ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Still a decent win mate although bet it felt like 100 dead spins (may well have been) 450 spins is loads though how long did it take? not played the game but i do like the sound of 450 free spins haha 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Bloody hell i bet you were there for an hour lol

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I was mate haha! First time I was dreading another re trigger, have you played it before? What’s the swap option it gives you? Can exchange your spins for a different feature

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I think the bandit did a vid with this slot in it, was the same story a lot of spins for fuck all

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Took literally half hour 40mins , slow spins and biggest single win was £20, full of £1 wins , some potential I suppose if you line up well, gave me the option at first of 150 spins or swap for a prize of some sort, but obviously I’m gonna choose the spins, can’t believe it tetriggers for 150 every time tho haha!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)