404 not found = ban?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

spikka wrote:

My other account that I made as literally forgot I had one with my old email, just gets 404 not found when I try to access forum, guessing that means I’m banned as the old account I forgot I had works fine. Only thing I did was agree with a bloke that wasnt even being nasty towards bandit and just pointing truth out what a sad forum to be a part of nowadays ?

Making a new account on said forum just to say its sad to be a part, that’s pretty sad

spikka WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Not a new account first account was made when BIAM first came out and second one was made months ago as explained in the post ?. What is wrong with you people most of you are actually worse than the real trolls, no bloody wonder there the same 5-6 people active nowadays

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

If you believe the shit you speak you wouldn’t even visit the site

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.,,,,,,,,,,, then a lot of ppl on these pages should be banned and  few on this post as well , so what we are saying is if you talk and back the bandit all the way you get to swear and be rude with no action taken agaist you , but if you disagree with a post and say i disagree you get jumped by ppl and get called all names under the sun , and from what i know if you know seedy your fine , funny really because i only ever watch the videos but dammmmm bandit some of your viewers on this page are horrible to each other and  yes i dont post think this is third post now i just read post because some are really good posts like RTP post ect

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

anthony wrote:

so what we are saying is if you talk and back the bandit all the way you get to swear and be rude with no action taken agaist you

“chip is finding it harder tho right now with little cunts trolling him just like you , to them i say go suck a dick, for your replys to others you have made bro im alot like that myself and its banter end of the day and if ppl dont like it then stop trying to be a keyboard warrior , have we become that lame in life we need to try and be smart on the internet typing shit to others then get hit back with comments then cry about it pussy twats “

your words I believe good sir ………..the irony …..

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

who do you think your swearing at like in no terms am i a troll , and iv not replyed to anyone , so again you have the right on a site to swear at me and break the rules yourself

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

This forum is becoming a very toxic place nowadays, people coming and venting about videos not being put out and getting banned left right and centre, then a clique of people with seemingly immunity to say whatever they want

Outlaw

anthony wrote:

who do you think your swearing at like in no terms am i a troll , and iv not replyed to anyone , so again you have the right on a site to swear at me and break the rules yourself

This is your words from your reply

Outlaw

anthony wrote:

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Your words </span>

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

lmfao so they are i get to call myself a cunt for that , that is only post iv done i apolagise for that last comment thought i was getting jumped on then

Outlaw

anthony wrote:

lmfao so they are i get to call myself a cunt for that , that is only post iv done i apolagise for that last comment thought i was getting jumped on then

No probs my man …….

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Don’t swear your hurting his feelings… geez there is not a no swearing rule so not sure where you pulled that from. As for if you know bandit or seedy you get away with saying what you like, i would be surprised if there is more than 5 people on here that know them

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

yes i was backing the streamers up with that post as i do love there videos alot i watch chip nick bandit hypelynx plus others , im more of a xbox player tho ARK and blackout also a admin/rep on a facebook site witch is slots

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

was commenting to abusive messages witch there is a rule and calling ppl dick heads cunts wankers ect is abusive , for hurting my feelings nope not at all was just commenting thats all plus like last comment i just did i play ark need to be thick blooded on there lol

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)