30k Subscribers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hello there Bandit. Just wanted to congratulate you on reaching the 30000 subscribers mark on you tube. What with your slot banter funny one liners and variety you have captured people’s time and attention not to mention the good work you do with charities and people less fortunate than yourself. You’re an absolute legend and I hope it continues for many more years to come. Big well done mate. Can’t wait to carry on with this amazing journey with you.. And I say that because out of all the streamers I watch and follow nobody makes you feel a part of the adventure more than you. Thanks Bandit lad.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

PJPage wrote:

Hello there Bandit. Just wanted to congratulate you on reaching the 30000 subscribers mark on you tube. What with your slot banter funny one liners and variety you have captured people’s time and attention not to mention the good work you do with charities and people less fortunate than yourself. You’re an absolute legend and I hope it continues for many more years to come. Big well done mate. Can’t wait to carry on with this amazing journey with you.. And I say that because out of all the streamers I watch and follow nobody makes you feel a part of the adventure more than you. Thanks Bandit lad.

Amen! Couldn’t agree more. ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)