25,000 Youtube Subscribers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

CONGRATS on hitting 25k youtube subscriptions dude!

Good to see the channel growing!

£25k giveaway? Jokes, of course!

Keep on bashing out those entertaining videos we all love!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Yes congrats Bandit. Nice little milestone ?

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Congrats mate, I remember when I first started watching you. There was only 23000 subs, I feel sooo oldskool 😉

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

nice one i remember when you was donating to pauls charity steam asking for him to send some subs haha you will soon hit the big 50k keep the videos coming pal

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Cheers folks, Paul’s pigeon story took quite a few subs away lol Animal cruelty people proper believed him and loads of people unsubbed, it was quite funny tbh. I’d never kick any animal, even a pigeon 😀

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Think I must of been 1 of the first few. When did the channel start @Bandit?? I’m pretty sure I started watching around Sept 2016

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Oh and congrats on hitting 25,000. That’s a massive amount for this type of video. To think in the gamberling world I reckon you must be most people’s favourite.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I created the channel on July 15th 2016, i think it was 2016, yeah 2016 lol My first videos started to appear in the August the proper ones i think 😀

Sadly, it was the channels 2 year birthday when they deleted it, the chances eh haha

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Surprising how far you have come and how much it changes. Rememeber the Bandit screen thing you used to use. I liked that. I can’t remember who I found first. I think it was rocknrolla doing £20 to £1000 roulette challenges and somehow from there I found this channel.

The best thing was and still is not having to watch all the boring spins. It’s always been about bonuses. This was great for checking out how slots preformed. I’ve been self excluded for a long time now. But still enjoy your channel sorry I can’t help out by entering into your draws but I’m sure u understand what .

Also if it wasn’t Christmas and the fact I haven’t had a wage sine 14th December and don’t again till 25th Jan, self employed don’t work don’t get paid. I’d of added to the Bruce the cat fund.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Congrats Stevie boy! 🙂

geordiet14 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi bandit, congrats for 25000 subscribers  mate brilliant??? . Have you any plans for a subscribers special ??

hopefully you’ll get everything sorted in new house soon. as  I  know well, it’s bloody awful sat in a bloody empty freezing  house( I moved at Xmas as well ) doh !!

Thanks for  keeping us entertained you’re one of best things on the net ????

best wishes  for you and Mrs B  little ones and cats in new house

keep the vids coming I await everyone you do.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)