2018 profit/loss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Not sure why I thought it was a good idea but today I decided to work out my profit/loss for 2018. It’s from 1st Jan 2018 to 21st Nov 2018 when I decided to join gamstop.

Out – £107,644.53

In – £72,920.53

Loss – £34,724.00

It hit home when I added everything up. I’ve not shown this for sympathy but to show the true reality if things get out of hand. I needed to know.

If you feel as though your getting out of control join gamstop before it gets out of hand. I’m not sour against gambling or condone it. I miss it, I still love watching vids and streams, but as I’ve learnt it’s not for everyone.

Do other people know their profit/loss?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

To be honest I’m too much of a pussy to check , although mine will be nothing of that size, but in comparison to my income which is fuck all I’m sure I’d be horrified

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I think it’s best not to know. Don’t know why I worked it out. It’s more than my income, it’s left me in a lot of dept. I was borrowing to gamble.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I keep spreadsheets of mine and track through the year mate:

Cash games (Omaha 4,5,6, card, Badugi, Holdem)

Buy ins – £68,217

Cash Out – £92,315

Tournaments

Buy ins – £4,820

Cash out – £0 – really bad year for me!

Chess 

Buy ins – £6,000

Cash out – £6,000

Backgammon 

Buy ins – £3,500

Cash out – £2,000

National Lottery and Euro Millions

Buy ins – £486

Cash out – £0

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

2018 was a bad year for me considering I was massively in profit by May and continued that up until August and then went downhill with some epic wins, but some even more Epic losses:

Total Deposits – £184,169.45

Total Withdrawals – £173,500.00

Total Loss – £10,669.45

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Buy ins – £68,217

Cash Out – £92,315

Tournaments

Buy ins – £4,820

Chess 

Buy ins – £6,000

Cash out – £6,000

Backgammon 

Buy ins – £3,500

Cash out – £2,000

Buy ins – £486

Cash out – £0

Poker is your game man!

I didn’t know you can gamble on chess lol I was once top of my primary schools chess club many years ago ?

Blocked

I love chess mate my granddad taught me to play. The losses I experienced through the year where mostly to my dad which cheered him right up!!!

I play poker through the year – have a starting balance in January which I set aside. Whatever is left at the end of the year goes on whats realistic for the budget (e.g. big chunk off the mortgage, new car or a holiday with the Mrs etc.). If i do my bollocks through the year and deplete the account I stop for the rest of the year.

Didnt include my blackjack figures but I only started playing again midway through the year and didnt keep a comprehensive log for it. Will do this year though.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yes it can soon go back in after a nice run. It would be interesting to see how many people are actually up. Andy is up nicely, I’m more surprised you didn’t get a single win on the lotto lol.

Mine was mainly slots with some football bets. Never played table or card games.

Blocked

appleman91 wrote:

Yes it can soon go back in after a nice run. It would be interesting to see how many people are actually up. Andy is up nicely, I’m more surprised you didn’t get a single win on the lotto lol.

Mine was mainly slots with some football bets. Never played table or card games.

The lotto pisses me right off mate. Ive played the same numbers since I was 16. I want to stop but I know the day I do that my numbers will come out lol

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

appleman91 wrote:

The lotto pisses me right off mate. Ive played the same numbers since I was 16. I want to stop but I know the day I do that my numbers will come out lol

I’m in the same boat, I dearnt drop the numbers. They’ve got us by the balls. I’d probably pay a tenner a ticket. I didn’t do too bad last year got a few 3 numbers and a 4 so was probably about even.

Blocked

appleman91 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

appleman91 wrote:

I’m in the same boat, I dearnt drop the numbers. They’ve got us by the balls. I’d probably pay a tenner a ticket. I didn’t do too bad last year got a few 3 numbers and a 4 so was probably about even.

They are starting a new game in a couple of weeks as well mate which will seriously annoy me even more as I will have to get involved in that to.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Didn’t know about that. As if they don’t already make enough money

Blocked

Yeah lotto set for life. 2 draws a week at £1.50 a draw. Starts in March. Top prize 10k a month for 30 years

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Bit of a con, 10k won’t be worth a fraction of that in 30 years

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Buy ins – £68,217

Cash Out – £92,315

Tournaments

Buy ins – £4,820

Chess 

Buy ins – £6,000

Cash out – £6,000

Backgammon 

Buy ins – £3,500

Cash out – £2,000

Buy ins – £486

Cash out – £0

I’ve played chess since I was about 7. Would easy have a game against you mate. Only for fun though and bragging rights of course. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)