2018 profit/loss

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I will work mine our when I have time. My estimation is about 4k down. Had been doing horses for a few yrs from a £50 deposit got up to over 1.5k but when I blew it all early 2018 switched to slots.

I have now self excluded. Although I can afford the losses I would prefer to put the money to better use and the more I have dealings with and hear problems that people on here are having with withdrawals etc they ain’t getting a penny of my money anymore.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not got the figures for the full year as in august i switched from google sheets to open office and would take weeks to go through accounts to check but from august on my figures are:

Aug +£640    Sept +£1300    Oct +£1725     Nov  +£7632    Dec  +£2132   Jan  +£1860

@andywilliams1187 Where can you play backgammon for money and what sort of stakes is it mate?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I play privately against a couple of lads i play poker with down in London mate. Usually play between £200-500 a game (with the option to double, of course lol). There used to be a club in London called the Western Club (funnily enough on Western Avenue, I was disapointed when it wasnt a cowboy saloon). Used to be a poker club but people would also play chess/backgammon/kalooki etc. Kept in contact with a few lads before the place closed down. Used to be a belting little club with a VIP area for 100k cash games if you were brave enough lol

@Haz – happy to play anytime for bragging rights mate haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Not got the figures for the full year as in august i switched from google sheets to open office and would take weeks to go through accounts to check but from august on my figures are:

Aug +£640    Sept +£1300    Oct +£1725     Nov  +£7632    Dec  +£2132   Jan  +£1860

@andywilliams1187 Where can you play backgammon for money and what sort of stakes is it mate?

Beers are on you then mate ??????.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Im not too fussed with mine if i lose im sore and if i win im happy, i dont have much but my mrs and kids and my mrs controls what i put on cause id spunk our budget in minutes few, gambling is my only hobby and it annoys me that i cant afford to play the way i want to but i have fun and like i say the mrs keeps the deposits safe for me 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I play privately against a couple of lads i play poker with down in London mate. Usually play between £200-500 a game (with the option to double, of course lol). There used to be a club in London called the Western Club (funnily enough on Western Avenue, I was disapointed when it wasnt a cowboy saloon). Used to be a poker club but people would also play chess/backgammon/kalooki etc. Kept in contact with a few lads before the place closed down. Used to be a belting little club with a VIP area for 100k cash games if you were brave enough lol

ahh shame i used to play it on poker.com but dont think its around anymore it was like taking candy from children haha

Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

ahh shame i used to play it on poker.com but dont think its around anymore it was like taking candy from children haha

Yeah i know the feeling mate. Backgammon is such a good game. Get your pieces set up right and it can look like your miles behind. New comers to the game dont realise that you have effectivley blocked 90% of the moves they can make so accept the double. Then before they realise whats happened its to late.

Blocked

I play privately against a couple of lads i play poker with down in London mate. Usually play between £200-500 a game (with the option to double, of course lol). There used to be a club in London called the Western Club (funnily enough on Western Avenue, I was disapointed when it wasnt a cowboy saloon). Used to be a poker club but people would also play chess/backgammon/kalooki etc. Kept in contact with a few lads before the place closed down.

@Haz – happy to play anytime for bragging rights mate lol

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)