1X Bonanza bonus !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scaley374 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have noticed Bonanza bonuses seem to be hard to get these days and when you do actually get a bonus they normally pay on average about 50x, but yesterday i played for just short of 800 spins finally got the bonus and it payed just 1X !!!

Anybody experiencing the same ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

I play Bonanza, almost exclusively, with a bit of diamond mine now and then.,. i have over a million spins on Videoslots alone…

i have a folder of such bonuses.,.

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Not quite 1x material but i got 2 retriggers on it on wednesday and it only paid 3 pound something on 60p. I bonus it fairly easily when i play but it just never pays me.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

All slots will hit the brick wall eventually

When they are new they bonus all the time and pay 100+x regularly although still end up down. but give it a couple of years and they take 1000+ spins to bonus and regularly pay sub 30x lol

They get kill switched because the providers want us on the new slots imo. sadly Millionaire, Vikings and Chilli simply cannot be played in terms of new/newish slots though personally, chilli with 8 spins is totally pointless and the gamble just bins people off to often, and Millionaire loves an 87% fuck you on 8 spins, after going 500 spins to get it ffs.

Providers need to be forced to bin the gamble features imo, back to 12 spins with an increased win spin percentage, and with increasing multiplier.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Cant even bonus bonanza haha i had dog shit luck on extra chilli with bonuses though i posted the other day about… bought the feature 3.10 HOT+4 12 spins 1.86 paid garbage!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

it can pay big i had this few weeks ago

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The sickest of games!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

The sickest of games!

Sickest good or sickest bad?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)