1000 spins, Total Wank !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I did a £50 euro deposit, Min stakes, 9c on Dead or alive, 500 spins, No Bonus, 10c on Book of Dead, 500 spins, No Bonus. I was lucky to leave with £14 quid, WTF ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What happened mate thought you’d stopped for 6 weeks ? Did you just fancy a bash.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Impressive to deposit €50 and somehow walk with £14 – did you play the new currency conversion slot by BGT ?

only joking, but yeah unlucky on the slots bud

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Yeah fancied a bash to celebrate the new tv, Fuck That {again} Got away lightly I suppose ! !

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

50 euros better than 500 mate. Least you can pig out with full fridge and watch tv. ?

pekkis2 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I feel ya, Bonanza / BoD been ripping me. 2-5€ Stakes with around 7000€(80/20). Was able to get ~5 bonuses on Bonanza and 1 on BoD. Feels Bad man

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Where’s that guy who says he can’t bonus Dragons Fire? Never played it but Chip streamer plays it a lot – in that last few days he bonuses it off something like 10 spins, bonuses it again 30 odd spins later and then had a next press express.

I’ve only ever bonused Dead or Alive twice and used to put 50-100 spins through it regularly – BoD has been murder for me too – I roll my eyes every time a streamer bonuses it and says ‘bring you back, the bonus is in, took just 12 spins!’

As ive said elsewhere I play Bonanza now in order to get game play time and there is potential. If I hit big then I’ll withdraw and have an extended play on other slots.

Of course that is rare but having had a couple of hours for my 100x deposit and knowing what a b’stard it can be to bonus,  I can at least walk away and say to myself ‘better luck next time.’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)