1 Vid a week (Less is More?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

So Bandit said he’s Just doing Sunday Slots from now on in his last Vid. And Maybe a cheeky one thrown in mid week if he feels like doing one.

Whats everyones opinion on this?

I myself feel less is more….but 2 VIDS per week i thought was less than most affiliates/Streamers do. And 2 per week seemed a good number for Bandit.

I think with the following and affiliations he has, that he should get back to 2 if possible. I know he’s had a bit of background shit going on. But Lets get back to 2 please mate.

JB

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Not fussed mate. Don’t expect one so if he puts one up then it’s a bonus. Personally i think i get more fun out the forum. Rather him pop on here and say hello bit more often than putting a video up.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

haz you beat me too it was going to say not bovered about his slot videos they have been getting less and less for a while he will have his reasons but i do check in alot on the forum to see the big wins and banter

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

i think hes got were he wanted to be now with afiliation and stuff and hed of coined in and got is custom and the people who willl wait for his videos so really he only has to put one a week up now to keep people interested and get people behind the soccermillion  bring in new sign ups  when he just started he was putting plenty up everyweek yes still entertaining to watch when they do get put up put ive found me watching more of others streamers now who put  more content up and more frequently but fair play to the guy hes come for from his first vids but should never forget were and how hes started if its not  for the people who watch his videos and follow hes sign up  links he wouldent be were he is today

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I agree with the baron personally think the bandits content is the best out there but not often enough now which is fair enough if doesn’t have the time or concentrates on the family more now, chipmunk slots are pretty good now, was poor at first but he’s improved a lot, I just get the feeling now the bandit is has pretty much reached his affiliation goal or maybe excelled it and he’s done now maybe wrong just my opinion, enjoy the forum to be honest so not too fussed!

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

my feelings exactly the devil  hit the nail on the head ive watched him from the very begining and used to just watch his videos more than any other streamer i enjoy watching them  it used too be frequent content can apreciate family life making video editing takes time and stuff but start as you mean to go on thebandit  are people are just gona be dissapointed  thats way i see it yeh i watch chip too been watching alot of jimbos videos at the minute he puts them up quite regular

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Chaps I seriously doubt his decision to spend less time on videos has anything to do with achieving subscription or soccer million targets. I’m a cynical bugger but he is obviously not out for the main chance here. Creating content is a huge time sink and comments like those above are more likely to push him into saying “fuck it” and just walking away.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Less is more if they are like last video and high stakes..thats just how i feel,the low stakes dont feel as good nowadays just because i know the bandit would probably play alot higher if not streaming it.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Just to add,i like watching some other streamers on £2-£5 stakes,just because i know it still means alot to them,thats where i enjoy them more when i know what stakes they are playing at matters,nowadays if bandit does his usual 1k start point,we know its not lots to him,as just last video he gave away 7k(very generous)and did 1 bonus buy of 2.5k:).

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

1 a week is fine by me also don’t do much on sundays usually so fits in perfectly  😛 😀

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The videos used to earn the money for the prizes and the giveaways and his plans.

Now he has REel King and Soccermillion. I can see maybe 5/6 videos a month but when your making 100k a month from RK – you lose interest i guess.

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I’d love to see more compilation vids from The Bandit but I wouldn’t mind if he would just upload more Reel King compilations either. I don’t particularly care about the stakes or if the money means alot for him, I just enjoy his style of commentating on the whole thing. It doesn’t get old for me.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

It’s actually good news in some ways, it means he has accomplished what he set out to do initially.    He seems a really nice guy and it’s good that he seems to have achieved his initial goal, although I know he has moved on to other endeavours.  I wish I had his personal drive.

More importantly these videos take a significant amount of time to generate, render and upload, time he could be spending with his young family.  If he doesn’t need the money, and always remember the law of diminishing returns, the more you make the more the tax man takes, then it is right to cut down the work and spend time with his wife and son.

I don’t watch them so much now, that’s purely because as someone said earlier, the money doesn’t seem to matter so much to him, and I need to empathise with losses and wins, eg it has to hurt if you lose £2k or vice versa.

For me his greatest achievement for his customers has not been delivering his videos, but setting up this forum, where like minded people can chat, support each other, and general vent or celebrate.

I see a time in the future when the government has no where else to crack down, that they will target affiliation and gambling videos on social media, seeing them as a form of advertising to easily influenced young people.  Perhaps the Bandit is aware of this and is focusing elsewhere to make his £1m – I hope he makes it

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I used to Edit videos for a few years in my spare time on my Youtube channel. Deleted most of em.  So i know how it works.

If your doing a really significantly edited video, then Yeah they take time. But hitting a pause and play button like Bandit does takes no time. (a fuck load of time)

All he has to do is slap his 18+ on the front, and his backinamo outro on it. The only Large amount of time is the rendering. And u can just Walk away from that and come back in an hour and upload it.

The only time consuming thing here is the actual slotting itself.

He obviously slots more than once a week. So why not just hit record, pause, play, render and upload?

I really think one video pw is a bit of a let down atm.

Yeah he gives a shit ton of cash away and he’s awesome for doing so. But its the entertaining videos i want. Dont really care about a 1 in a thousand chance of winning 200 to 1000 quid.

The forum is cool and i like the banter. Love it.

But it costs me money and time following Bandit, so i want a return. Not monetary….just videos.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Doesn’t cost me anything to watch the bandit but… Here are my views –

I loved the last video, it was outstanding you jammy bastard lol. 2.5k buy in? Why not.. Yummy 8k on a game I don’t understand ??? well played sir.

High stakes with the bandit are a lot of fun and the games he plays are more interesting to me too.

I’d prefer he uploaded more gambling sessions on his likely daily reel king sessions but I accept it takes time and understand that he ‘gets in the groove’ on the gamble ladder and doesn’t want to pause and unpause the software. He also likely wants to eat food and not have to chat to us constantly, it’s his “relaxing time” as relaxing as £40 spins on a slot can be.

Anyway, his life, his money, he’s the only streamer I wait on for videos and the only one I’m subscribed to because he’s a funny guy who reminds me of myself when I used to gamble except he’s a much much much much luckier version of me haha.

Hoping for more high stakes this weekend. Peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)