Zero win bonuses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Its bad enough to get one but to get 3 bonuses and all 3 pay zero? It was millionaire secret box. Surely this needs stopping. Yes its a gamble but when u win the bonus surely you should win something as that’s the whole point of the game. And I just don’t get the bonus buys ban? If its to stop ppl spending to much why can you still!l do £100 spins? Surely that’s worse than a buy in?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Its bad enough to get one but to get 3 bonuses and all 3 pay zero? It was millionaire secret box. Surely this needs stopping. Yes its a gamble but when u win the bonus surely you should win something as that’s the whole point of the game. And I just don’t get the bonus buys ban? If its to stop ppl spending to much why can you still!l do £100 spins? Surely that’s worse than a buy in?

Yes, all the above, fact that they create “ sorry no win “ title cards is shifty as fuck… and quite off putting, fucking tombstone being one of the worst

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Yes, all the above, fact that they create “ sorry no win “ title cards is shifty as fuck… and quite off putting, fucking tombstone being one of the worst

@biohazard had a soul crushing tombstone bonus ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

????

I’ve never quite got over it.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

????

I’ve never quite got over it.

Argh one of those you don’t want to know but need to know especially if bio “ never got over it “

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)