Zero bonus’s need stopped.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Royalty WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you give an example of these games?

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’ve only ever seen Wild North on Bandit’s stream and i don’t really see what it offers? Looks stressful haha.

Steamtower.. how’s that work, just go up levels? Is there any potential?

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977….. What are your top Netent games? Which ones do they make again? I recognise the name from Roulette…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’m pretty sure primal megaways has the rettigger thingy in the bonus that guarantee you cant get a zero bonus I could be wrong though?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977….. What are your top Netent games? Which ones do they make again? I recognise the name from Roulette…

You’ve got wonkey , dead or alive 1/2 ( which is not known for its quick bonus ) scruffy duck, wild turkey ….. pretty sure that your Gandalf avatar game is a net ent to

Outlaw

My choice is wish master ….. beast of a game …..if it drops in and In the right order

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Big bad wolf . Tigers glory . Big bot crew and eastern emeralds . Bonus drops in ok.  Steam tower has lots off potential .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Primal has the retrigger thing if the win isnt more than 10x, after the bonus ended. Montezuma, raging rhino have a guarantee too, but only a 10x win rather than more spins.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

My choice is wish master ….. beast of a game …..if it drops in and In the right order

Never played the WM!

Remember years ago when i first started watching streamers it was on everywhere, along with Fruit Warp, DOA, Wonky and Steamtower haha.

Outlaw

yeah the primal game bonus is probably the best one because of the megaways extra free spins if your under a certain x win x, montezuma is (just as winningbird said ) a top up to 10 x if you don’t reach it …. rhino can throw loads of double diamonds …. so loads of spins ..but it seems to waste a lot  … you could easily get 20 spins but dead spin 15 …. but again if the rhinos land…..booooommmmm

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Never played the WM!

Remember years ago when i first started watching streamers it was on everywhere, along with Fruit Warp, DOA, Wonky and Steamtower haha.

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Never played the WM!

What I meant is , it’s my net ent game of choice ( maybe nit my fav game of all) … getting the first lamp to drop is reasonable easy and in my experience other lamps drop in regularly  in those free spins… and there’s that moment where your on your fifth / sixth lamp and it does go crazy ….. it can drop a lamp with 2x and then 3 x and such, which sucks balls ….. but if the wild lamps land one after each other …. yeah potential is there

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)