Youtube : this happening to anyone else?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

At around this point, the sound is possibly gone or comes back and the screen is frozen, although playing sound.

Strange. On replay so my brother could chill and watch. All fine til then. Ps as I knew the big win was coming, I asked quick, how much you think it is.. 500 he says. Yea, not quite.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Yeah the screen freezes, the video slots clock in the corner stops ticking as well so it must have been a software program. Bandit uses software powered by coal to make videos so these things happen 🤣

Who remembers the audio sync issue 😛

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Yeah the screen freezes, the video slots clock in the corner stops ticking as well so it must have been a software program. Bandit uses software powered by coal to make videos so these things happen 🤣

Who remembers the audio sync issue 😛

just internet lagging nothing to do with bandit end…if it was a problem on bandit end we all had the same problem 😂

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

igc-rm wrote:

<iframe title=”New Sunday Slots with The Bandit – 11th July 2021″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1HetTvi0BWY?start=2247&feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

At around this point, the sound is possibly gone or comes back and the screen is frozen, although playing sound.

Strange. On replay so my brother could chill and watch. All fine til then. Ps as I knew the big win was coming, I asked quick, how much you think it is.. 500 he says. Yea, not quite.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

They copyright claimed music from the billy big bollocks bass biggly games so could have been that as selected to mute it as fuck them having the revenue from it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)