Your pick for The Open?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hi folks

Who has anyone had a bash on in this years Open?

Tiger looked pretty good early on it has to be said, i have had a little bet on Rory at just over 21/1 and he started ok too, will be interesting to see what happens!

Helen@88 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi @thebandit why has your youtube gone? I was wondering if you have another site your using to watch your videos?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hi Helen, YouTube deleted the channel, some sort of automatic algorithm problem, i am currently putting the latest videos up on this websites home page… https://www.backinamo.com

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I have Molinari, Schauflle and Fowler all singles E/W 🙂

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

I have Molinari, Schauflle and Fowler all singles E/W ?

Someone’s happy then 🙂  Been tracking it on the BBC all day, although I didn’t see Fowler mentioned at all.

Good odds hopefully

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I fancy molinari. 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

I had Rory, booOOoooo he gave himself a chance near the end so i was happy for a bit of value for my bet, i had also backed Kisner before the start of the final round….. par bogey double bogey start doesn’t help anyone does it lol! Congrats on the Molinari pick!

Stuarty87 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

This isn’t about the open. It’s about the new Sunday slots video posted. 20.00 mins in you have a 3 spins left on the bonus on DHV, your balance is at 511 quid. Then when you go down to 2 spins left your balance cha he’s to 485 quid ???? Am I missing something? ??

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Thanks @thebandit and @babyface A very sweet £122 profit. Just wishing I’d stuck a fiver or a 10er each way for them! May as well have, as I sunk nearly £100 on small stakes on slots other night!

So we now have someone good at picking golf and someone good at horses on here 😀 ! I picked Molinari myself because he’s a well seasoned veteran and conditions would suit him, the schauffle bonus selection was thanks to oddschecker! I’ve won off their tips before. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Stuarty87 wrote:

This isn’t about the open. It’s about the new Sunday slots video posted. 20.00 mins in you have a 3 spins left on the bonus on DHV, your balance is at 511 quid. Then when you go down to 2 spins left your balance cha he’s to 485 quid ???? Am I missing something? ??

Yeah someone else mentioned that one too, each time i had a win in the bonus it weirdly took that amount OFF my balance lol Thankfully it started the bonus at £586 and corrected itself to that same balance after the last spin lol so it paid me correctly, just some fucked up glitch, surprised i didn’t notice it as it happened tbh, i just mustn’t have been looking at the balance until the end of the bonus lol

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hi folks

Who has anyone had a bash on in this years Open?

Tiger looked pretty good early on it has to be said, i have had a little bet on Rory at just over 21/1 and he started ok too, will be interesting to see what happens!

2 bets! Single on Spieth ?? on Sunday

top 10 Ryan Moore bogeys the last to slip outside and into 12th ?

frustrating to say the least

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

That is rough indeed @bigp! I had Speith in the last golf tourney I bet on which was the masters he never came close this time he places and I didn’t back him coulda been a bit more money there. Funny how different players adapt to different tournaments better…

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Bet Molinari on Saturday night £10 E/W @12/1 – Played very well yesterday and a nice wee win for my troubles!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Bet Molinari on Saturday night £10 E/W @12/1 – Played very well yesterday and a nice wee win for my troubles!

Seedy told me to bet Molinari on Saturday night when he was 15/1 on Betfair, i told him to shut up 😀 Good one haha

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)