You want more!!!!! from Seedy……

To play games and stream or not to stream that is the question

Don't just vote, make sure to leave a comment also if you have a particular game that you would like to see from start to finish let me know!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes Seedy your bonkers!
  • No Seedy your best off being lazy!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yeah my title sucks make no sense but bleh my brains still in bed folks… pahahaha

Ok so ive been thinking I have been way to busy recently and I’ve not played anything on stream for a century (feels like it anyway) so im going to play and stream im just wondering if you people wanna see me do more or not :p I dont know what i will play but I have a huge library on X1x and on PC so let me know vote and comment.

Special mentions to Malkychamp, Haz and Green who are always either in the stream when im not being lazy and or giving me shit calling me lazy for not streaming pahahah top lads.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hahaha I voted myself and this is my comment! ok yeah, im having a crazy morning :p

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Has donut mcdonutface gone to the glue factory yet? πŸ˜€

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Has donut mcdonutface gone to the glue factory yet? ?

He is still alive but is nearing the end of his career in Seedy Stables mate. As we have progressed onto a higher level I think lvl 4 or 5 horses now but he still has the best record I’m hoping I can just keep him then retire him into a field or something lol.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

More horse racing please but it’s much better if there at least 5 or 6 of us. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

My vote is for a stream of you doing some exercise. Couple of insanity workouts should do it ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah, I would like to have another horse racing session lol if there aint enough of us though I can play other stuff πŸ™‚

Hope the wife is feeling better mate.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

My vote is for a stream of you doing some exercise. Couple of insanity workouts should do it ?

No. and more no no no no no no no no no no…… :p you can watch The Goonies movie if you wanna see a truffle shuffle that much mate pahahahahah

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah, I would like to have another horse racing session lol if there aint enough of us though I can play other stuff ?

Hope the wife is feeling better mate.

Yeah thanks mate the walking boot has gone. She drove to the shop on Saturday so certainly on the mend now. It’s been a long six weeks. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Wii fit stream seconded ?

Also if not Wii fit then can you play second life from start to finish ?

Joking aside I’ll watch anything as long as it isn’t golf or fishing games! I really enjoyed the horse racing though!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

How about a bit of F1 2019 career mode? Or cuphead ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I haven’t played second life yet ? and I dont got cuphead or f12019 I think I got f1 2018.

And fook off I’m not exercising on stream you evil sods ??????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok people I will get a stream going tommorow for a bit of fun and then arrange a horse racing stream for the weekend. ??

The seedy trophy will be up for grabs again I will see if I can get some sort of record that shows on stream when we doing the racing ?????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I voted for you being crazy, but only because you’re trying to lose weight, so being lazy isnt going to help :p

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok I’m going to get a stream going soon and arrange a horse racing night for the weekend ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)