You tell em

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

30 seconds into watching the new video “ unless you’re a mouthy cunt “

pause video, write this message

fucking right  mate you tell em …..you do you and they can fuck off to Indianna rhishtein

and back to video

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

‘ a mouthy cunt’ for having an opinion on his videos’ though  thought that didnt caome across very well at all.

Outlaw

Ezekiel2517 wrote:

‘ a mouthy cunt’ for having an opinion on his videos’ though  thought that didnt caome across very well at all.

Absolutely, he’s right to call it out, your telling him that his content has no value if he plays under a certain level, that his method, style and general persona has no value and is a bit shit because the 10 pound bet has become a 1 pound bet, bandits value is in what he creates not how many pounds he looses, sure I’m not the only one that thinks this

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

No, sorry, this is not the case at all, most people take criticism on board and value the feedback, without it how do you continue to be a success ??,  bandit normally does to. You don’t have the right to chastise people for not agreeing when they’re helping you make a living,  being personal or abusive however is different,  but thats not what I was referring to.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Low stakes are not for everyone , I I think it’s the way people spoke to him about it . Bandit said himself he gets more views for high stakes , he knows what people want . He did that low stakes session  just to get a video out , after the big loss .

Alldayerday WANTED $13
    Blocked

I’m a low roller who raises stakes when getting to 50-60 and usually ill get one 500+ withdrawal at least once a month on a 20ca or 30ca deposit. I have the same problem. 2 months ish on the 30th of September . book of dead , merlin, any mega ways , all shit . not one 500x all trash . obviously on tilts I’ve deposited 50-60 but it doesn’t change a thing dead means dead. I’m going to make a 50 deposit and just stick it on 1ca bet size when my limits expire. done all the different things just a bad run its not my gambling style ive been gambling for 15 years but only around 1 year ago moved online. that’s the only difference and online ive been up and down so far this is just particularly bad.

I play at casumo primarly and videoslots second. I don’t pay play n go on videoslots anymore since around 20 days.

idk what to do either OP just stay in your limits though bro , don’t tilt , when its shit its shit.

Alldayerday WANTED $13
    Blocked

I think I posted it the wrong forum lol how did that happen?

Outlaw

Ezekiel2517 wrote:

No, sorry, this is not the case at all, most people take criticism on board and value the feedback, without it how do you continue to be a success ??,  bandit normally does to. You don’t have the right to chastise people for not agreeing when they’re helping you make a living,  being personal or abusive however is different,  but thats not what I was referring to.

It’s ok bandit, this is feedback and critique

fontaine 3rd November 2019
    Nah gash wunnit, sorry Bandit but fuck me that was shat to watch….

(and this is just on this forum )

…….so next time bandit, you can miss the part you got wrong and annoyed this guy and get better …….. I guess

ps ….that “we create you’re wage ” argument is the wankiest way to try and justify online assholes ever…”you make money of us, so take our shit, you have to, it’s us critiquing you”….critique is evaluating in a detailed and analytical way the work somebody is/ or has  creating …… telling somebody their work is shithouse is just being a prick …. and there are a lot of them ……….

and this is not shade towards Fontaine it’s just the first example I came across

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)