Yes a begging post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Just wondered If anyone could advise on how to set up a go fund me page brief rundown my wife’s uncle and auntie have been very close to each other in fact my wife’s auntie got her a job where she works now and both of there worlds have been ripped apart her uncle dave was diagnosed with bowel cancer recently which was terminal but was not a guide line on how long he had left on his last appointment at the hospital they discovered the horrible disease has spread to his spine and they have now diagnosed him as having between 3 and 6 months left to live which has torn them apart so now Linda has to somehow plan and fund his funeral while not being able to work so they have very little income me and my wife are not well off but we are helping as much as we can physically and mentally which is not easy but as now the gambling urge has gone I can consider helping the people who helped us the funeral has been priced at just over 3800 pounds which as a family unit we have managed to collect just short of 2000 so I was hoping some people on this site may be able to help us and I know that I don’t know anybody on this site personally but was just hoping that maybe some people would be willing to help I know it’s not the done thing to ask for help from strangers but desperate times call for desperate measures thanks for reading people

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ve given to several charities and go fund me since joining the forum mate but I’ve got alot to pay out this month. Sorry i would if i could. I hope you somehow manage to find enough funds.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Cheers haz it was a long shot anyway in fairness its not really anyone on the forums problem our families just arnt blessed with luck my youngest boy diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 2 year old but managed now through a genius little invention which is now going to be funded through the NHS after self funding for well over a year lol ots just good to have a little rant sometimes chances are we will manage we usually do was just a wing and a prayer really but thanks buddy

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

Just wondered If anyone could advise on how to set up a go fund me page brief rundown my wife’s uncle and auntie have been very close to each other in fact my wife’s auntie got her a job where she works now and both of there worlds have been ripped apart her uncle dave was diagnosed with bowel cancer recently which was terminal but was not a guide line on how long he had left on his last appointment at the hospital they discovered the horrible disease has spread to his spine and they have now diagnosed him as having between 3 and 6 months left to live which has torn them apart so now Linda has to somehow plan and fund his funeral while not being able to work so they have very little income me and my wife are not well off but we are helping as much as we can physically and mentally which is not easy but as now the gambling urge has gone I can consider helping the people who helped us the funeral has been priced at just over 3800 pounds which as a family unit we have managed to collect just short of 2000 so I was hoping some people on this site may be able to help us and I know that I don’t know anybody on this site personally but was just hoping that maybe some people would be willing to help I know it’s not the done thing to ask for help from strangers but desperate times call for desperate measures thanks for reading people

Have you had a look on google to help something up ?

Just a thought

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Google Mcmillan cancer charity, they specifically help financly with people suffering with cancer. Give them a call.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve set up a gofundme once before, it was as straight forward as it gets just put the amount your aiming to raise, the story and title and off you go..

Mcmillan are a fantastic charity 100% give them a call to see what they can do

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Have contacted macmillian and they are going to be directly involved so thank you to everyone for the advice was way more helpful than financial so thank you all so much

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Iv spoken to macmillian and they are going to be very involved so thanks everyone for the advice I would never have thought to contact them so thanks again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)