Y’all know me

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Another decent win last night on one of the greatest ever slots πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ 3 scatters back to back on x10 ended up having around 80 spins on x10 with all the retriggers.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats! Hope you had a good cashout πŸ™‚

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Congrats! Hope you had a good cashout ?

Aye did a couple of hopeful Β£2 spins on The Goonies and cashed out Β£200

Ive transferred 70% of my total winnings into my savings account and will play small ball with the rest when I’m bored. ^^

I’ve had a few decent wins on Dawn of Egypt too but it’s such a pain in the nut to bonus compared to Legacy of Egypt.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Lovely! Go treat your self πŸ™‚

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

OK guys listen up Im a little bit pissed as I’m celebrating a monster win but I had to share this one, tis a monster. Now I know some of you will be reaching for the vaseline but can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with chipmunk slots as hes the reason I played this slot.

OK so I was heading home with a case of moretti and figured I’d put Β£30 into Leo Vegas and play Dawn of Egypt… Then this happened

I thought it was going to pay 100x but I didn’t notice the different ways I’d made so fucking chuffed as anything I withdraw Β£150 and had Β£30 left to play with… It was around this time I figured fuck it I’ll give that razor shark a go as I see chipmunk play it quite often but in general I don’t rate the game as it rarely pays anything half decent so I set it off on 50p spins not really caring if it eats the balance I’ve already been paid so why not. Then I land a bonus and it does this and my hearts still pounding. I had seaweeds popping left right and centre and I hit the top symbol stacked across and then got the coins with a 50, 10 and a few 1s and 2s scattered about.. Honestly had no idea it was going to pay this much..

So yeah I had 12 mortettis coming home now I have 4…fucking wankered and riding a wave of euphoria atm!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

BRB grabbing the vaseline myself..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats πŸ™‚ message him on twitch or Twitter.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nice one ? nearly enough to buy a pack of 9 bog rolls now ??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Green I got a bottle of sanitizer for ya …… 700 quid for fifty mil … can’t say farer than that me old china

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)