Xmas day loss need advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Lol glad to see we have some adults in here? Are you serious? U come on here after doing your bollocks in and have the cheek to call me the child?

For what its worth if u genuinely weren’t fishing /begging for financial help then i apologise however read it back and see how it sounds?

There are plenty of constructive ways to ask for help, theres already various links on the forum to help!

There is just far too many of these posts on here, this site can be a lot of fun and help those genuinely in need!!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

These posts are great reminder just how dangerous these games can be . Especially over Xmas a lot off people losing it the plot over Xmas

Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Love the way nobody has yet said “stop playing these fucking things” if you haven’t got the money to lose then don’t play!!!!!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My advice would to let a loved one take care of your money for a bit. And give you just what you need.

It helped me hugely for a while.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Don’t really know mate try friends and family but if you do get it DONT CHASE YOUR LOSSES as you most deffo will lose again mate think you might want to self exclude till you manage to sort your personal stuff out then if you do start gambling again only spend what you can afford that’s all the advice I can really say mate

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Another way is don’t stress to much most places will let you start a payment plan to what you can afford or even let you double up payments the next month give that a try aswell might work out better doing that than lending money and being in more debt with someone else hope you sort it out mate

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

will just self exclude and find a way out sorry if I offended anyone that wasn’t my intention .

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Scott, where abouts in the country are you?

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

in Liverpool

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

scottj130208 wrote:

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>will just self exclude and find a way out sorry if I offended anyone that wasn’t my intention . </span>

It’s ok mate . Don’t think u offended anyone . I did check and you do enter the prize draws . Fingers crossed for u . Hope u get sorted

Outlaw

if you can get to st helens i could offer you a few quid 🙂

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

if you can get to st helens i could offer you a few quid ?

cheers bud appreciate that will see if I can just sort the bills out by paying off over 2 months thanks for your kind offer true gent 

Outlaw

No worries, hope you get it all sorted..

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’d like to weigh in here in response to Dc’s post,  as I posted something similar a few days ago. Sometimes people just post this sort of thing to vent (which was my reason) or because they have never been in a bad financial position such as this before and made an assumption that people on a gambling forum may have some experience they could provide.

Not sure why cynicism is required when someone is only requesting advice. from my perspective I would echo the advise of everyone else, speaking to a trusted family member or friend, self exclude from the site and take the lesson. That’s what I did.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yep, that post accusing him of begging was a bit harsh, I didn’t get that impression from this guys post. My bit of advice would be to not touch pay day loans, at all. Get in touch with your energy suppliers/landlord etc and just explain that it’s been a hard month financially and try to set up some sort of plan to pay them back next month or in instalments.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)