Would you ducking believe it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

so I was at my mums funeral yesterday and as a family we were always gamblers .

myself and my sister decided to play the club fruit machine (cops and robbers ) 20p spins for a £250 jackpot

my sister had already put in about £20 when I said let’s go £10 each .

not a bad little run got us £50 on the great train robbery feature and a few gambles to £7 and £10 so I left £25 up

Well then my brother who used to be really bad on the pub fruit machines decided to have a play .

now he only put in a few quid (you already know where this is going ) and won a few pounds back .

so I got out a tenner to say do you want to go £10 each like I did with my sister . But before o did he won £30 on the great train robbery feature so I put my £10 back in my pocket and carried on watching .

So i shit you not 2 presses later it rolls in 4 cash pot symbols for £250 would you fucking believe it !!!!

well obviously next round was on him ?

anyone else had a similar thing happen or a stake change that rolled in next press  .

lets here your story’s

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Sorry for your loss mate.

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Thank you but in my mums wicked sense of humour are you talking about her or the fruit machine lol ?

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Yes sorry to hear about your Mother.  I hope you gave her a good sending off.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

That’s awful. Couldn’t imagine what it feels like to loose a parent. Hope everything is all good.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sorry for your loss. Pretty sure your mum was looking down on you all to all walk away in profit from a fruity 🙂

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

MoonHook wrote:

Yes sorry to hear about your Mother.  I hope you gave her a good sending off.

Yes she got a lovely sendoff  thank you for your kind thoughts ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)