worst bluprint games ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nixinichols WANTED $2
    Outlaw

well in my opinion the worst ones are genie jackpot megaways and buffalo rising done over a thousand spins on jenie for no bonus to come in but i did get the random feature bonus for 6x back ahhahah and as for buffalo i wont even touch that game ever again waste of time playing for that crap!!!!

whats your opinions guys on your worst???

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I don’t play Blueprint myself; they’re basically just shit bookie FOBTs but online (they’re a huge FOBT provider, you’ll see a lot of the same titles if you go in a bookies).

They are the only provider of online games I’ve seen where a £2 stake bonus will typically pay about £30 – exactly like playing in a bookies. I know a few people have had mental wins on Genie Megaways, but I’ve given that game probably a total of a couple of thousand spins on 20p and I don’t think I’ve seen a win bigger than about £6, or had a bonus drop without buying it.

They just don’t compare to the potential of Novos, BTG, NetEnts or Play N Go. Blueprints don’t even tend to float well – if you don’t get lucky and hit a big win, your balance will be destroyed in minutes. Compare your session RTP across 100 spins on a Blueprint to all the other providers I mentioned and see how bad it is. Most games I play I expect between 30-70% session RTP, depending on how volatile the particular game is, even if I haven’t hit a feature. I was getting about 15% on Blueprint, so I just don’t bother anymore.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

In my own personal experience, it has to be without a doubt Buffalo Rising. Tried around 5,000 spins on this (maybe more) earlier this month. Took me at least 2,000 spins for the first bonus. Had three bonuses in the end over the entirety of these spins and I got paid around 5x, 10x and 30x respectively. It wasn’t on Videoslots so I don’t know my RTP, but it had to be around 40 to 50% I would have thought. Abysmal.

Of course, there are plenty of people who have had huge wins on this slot, so it’s all just down to personal experience – the theoretical RTP will be roughly the same across all of their products.

Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’d put Grizzly Gold right up there. Sunk a few hundred spins into that and I can’t even count how many teases I must have had, the base game pays little to nothing and it just eats your balance away. Agree with argyl53, doesn’t seem worth the risk of throwing your money away, I have way more luck on Novos, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Flamenco Roses and Garden of Riches all seem to bonus pretty regularly for me and give an average of about 200x in my experiences.

What do you two make of Push gaming slots? Jammin Jars i’ve had about 10 free spin bonuses and never had more than 3x so i’ve banned it haha and Tiki Tumble i’ve only ever had 1 big bonus, other than that it eats the money away.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Buffalo Rising is great, if you don’t buy the bonus. My RTP on Buffalo Rising is 177% after 1996 spins, best win 796x.

Worst Blueprint is Apollo, seems impossible to bonus, and the base game never pays.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)