Worrying warning…..help!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah I think they should let you withdraw still. Get onto live chat, they will tell you same as I did because I spoke to them. Just an email sent to all customers. 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Who is bird replying to here? Have they blocked me? I just see 4 posts form her in a row!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Who is bird replying to here? Have they blocked me? I just see 4 posts form her in a row!

Someone called Kelvie. Are you sure you can’t see it as they both have the same profile picture

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Get glasses on eejit ? we have the same profile picture

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

wow im a dumbass 😀

fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Update!! Got my money and now i’m buying a house!!!! Took a week to get it, shat myself for the full 7 days as I thought I had self excluded from one of their sister sites so thought they were gonna dick me. Stressful time, ended in me getting £15,500. Clearly my best ever win. I will Christen my new house ‘DOA2’ 🙂

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

nice one buddy.

If you are buying a house do not say you won the deposit gambling or they will hold it against you when applying for a mortgage.

‘gift from family’ would be a good option.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats! Lovely to see you’re spending it on something you can get a future return on. A house is a very good option 🙂

I would stay away from the slots for a while now, get your mortgage in place and start paying chunks off with the money you save from gambling.

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

Nice one on getting your winnings… and haha Yeah me and winningbird have the same picture!  Made me chuckle xD

fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Haha thanks! Hard to stay away from the slots when you’re a crack head for that shiz! lol, i’ve done maybe 4-500 back then transferred it all to the Mrs so I can’t touch it!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)