World Cup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

hey @seedy ….. rugby World Cup ? Go on go on ….you know it’s a brilliant idea and there’s only a few weeks left to get it sorted and add me to a team and stuff ?…….. go on go on …..and we all know rugby better than footy …..a

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

What the fuck is this???

P.s fuck off rugby is better than football. I live in a rugby town and even the wools here would rather watch the premier League than watch that shit egg throwing nonsense.

Do one mate.

Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

What the fuck is this???

P.s fuck off rugby is better than football. I live in a rugby town and even the wools here would rather watch the premier League than watch that shit egg throwing nonsense.

Do one mate.

Right…… well let’s start with there’s a rugby World Cup and there was a thread I started a few weeks back that possibly bandit could do a tournament like his white rabbit one but with rugby ….secondly seedy joked that because I said rugby was the best that I fucked my chances ….. you know … as a joke ….

but thanks for the reply ……….nice to know  that you  crumble as easy as the melts you  watch ……. so I’ll take back my joke before you start rolling around the floor like Ronaldo when he breaks a nail,  football is better than rugby …ok princess?

QuiffyQuavers WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Rugby is massively superior to football. So much more skill involved, and once you understand everything it’s so much more fun to watch as a spectator sport.

I think the problem is that you need a slightly higher than average IQ to understand all of the intricacies of the game hence why football is more popular ???

Outlaw

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

Rugby is massively superior to football. So much more skill involved, and once you understand everything it’s so much more fun to watch as a spectator sport.

I think the problem is that you need a slightly higher than average IQ to understand all of the intricacies of the game hence why football is more popular ???

Ahh don’t be to harsh , they’ve got loads of really complicated rules like……….the whole offside rule …….and how many pirouettes in a dive ……

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Being Welsh…. i 100% support a RWC comp!

Outlaw

( this will pop up again cause I wasn’t logged in )

yeah two welsh boys in the house ………( as long as he’s not from the south ……joking ……not joking ……. joking )?

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Being Welsh…. i 100% support a RWC comp!

You got to get your contacts to twist bandit and seedy thumbs, toes, knees, elbows, nipples ………… maybe not that last one,  to make it happen … totally need a RWC bandit comp ………….no body else will be doing it …..

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

In my area the only people who care about rugby is the slightly overweight or were shit at football

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

In my area the only people who care about rugby is the slightly overweight or were shit at football

It’s not “slightly over weight” …. the term is big build or athletic ?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

Hahahahahaha this is spot on for where I live too. Class shout

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I hate football but there was no need for that second comment ?? I can sit and watch men wrestle for a ball in all muddy gear. Sign me up if its rugby hahahaha

Outlaw

Yeah, two welsh boys in the house …….( as long as he’s not from the south …… joking….. not joking ……………..joking ) ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

It’s not “slightly over weight” …. the term is big build or athletic ?

Exactly the fat lads sport ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love rugby and I’m not fat. My other half used to play rugby and he is far from fat either.

Good thing about rugby players is that they don’t cry on the floor over a little bit of a grass stain or someone tripping them up unlike football players.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)