World cup builders

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

one out on this builder 4 Croatian goals and not one assisted by Modric! 22/1 as well. Best attempt all week.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Lots of tackles in this. Some will be card worthy. Mitrovic/zambo anguissa could get one.. be devastated if that double lands 😅

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Close with this one. Of course Koulibaly scores it… and fancied Gueye to get a card should hve covered that too.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

so close again! Spent so long figuring this out and compiling it. Pages upon pages of stats on sofascore flash scores..

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Wales England builders.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Good job you do low stakes blue eyes you’d have lost a fortune otherwise, I stuck one bet on at the start and that was Brazil to win the tournament £100 at 5/1 so glad I haven’t put anything else on, awful tournament for betting everyone beating everyone think it’s been quite a poor standard tbh hardly watched a game other than the England ones but they haven’t impressed me neither tbh can’t wait till it’s over and the proper footy starts back up international football bores me to tears

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Good job you do low stakes blue eyes you’d have lost a fortune otherwise, I stuck one bet on at the start and that was Brazil to win the tournament £100 at 5/1 so glad I haven’t put anything else on, awful tournament for betting everyone beating everyone think it’s been quite a poor standard tbh hardly watched a game other than the England ones but they haven’t impressed me neither tbh can’t wait till it’s over and the proper footy starts back up international football bores me to tears

You’re no wrong! But I win on non builders 😉 they more than cover my builder longshots..  speaking of which. Two for France Poland

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

typical the one I didn’t post lands… I posted it on rollas though so some of you will have saw it. 18/1 is mental odds for this.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Something bit different assist with shots at goal doubles builders. Remember even though this is a double because of the way its combined these two do not even have to combine.

As long as everything happens it wins. Maeda/kramaric dont even need to score or shoot on target 👍

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Yoshida assist is in! Just need one more shot at goal from Maeda.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

3/4 correct Lovren assist and Yoshida assist both correct. Kramaric 2 shots and Maeda 1 shot which he scored 😩 ouch. Good effort.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

https://imgur.com/a/iFZ9Sop Bets for Marocco Portugal on imgur as it’s a pain in the arse uploading each file individually 😆

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

This bets still alive think it’ll be very tight…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)