Wish Upon a…. BONUS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Another new megaways that refuses to bonus ??

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

It’s Wish upon a Jackpot Megaways btw. Played it on Willie Hills. ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

James1888 wrote:

Another new megaways that refuses to bonus ??

Oh my god yes ………… peter Griffin is back mother fuckers ………………..bandit classic flips incoming

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I always found the original impossible to bonus

All these new megaways games are getting harder and harder to win on

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

I totally agree. It’s nearly impossible to hit a bonus nowadays. What the fuck have they done? And as for that Lil Devil, got my first heartstopper bonus last night. I thought ‘Yes here we go, big money’ paid 6x. And only got one bonus on route.

Is it BTG doing this ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

With exception of return of kong I think they’re all pretty shit

I like the new legacy of dead by play n go first bonus I had went for 400x ?

Never Win WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Lost 300 but could not manage a bonus on legacy of dead in 1 pound stake

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The original version was shite, so I can’t imagine liking the megaways one. Btg should take megaways back and keep it for themselves so the other game providers can come up with original content again.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

The original version was shite, so I can’t imagine liking the megaways one. Btg should take megaways back and keep it for themselves so the other game providers can come up with original content again.

Yes! Will force providers into creating original product instead of lazy 2nd grade rehashes – Monte Megaways anyone!?!

Outlaw

burders wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Yes! Will force providers into creating original product instead of lazy 2nd grade rehashes – Monte Megaways anyone!?!

Booo to winning bird and burders …. we demand re heated ideas with a tiny bit of salt, microwaved until the sides curl up like an 90s super model hairstyle  …….hurrah

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Tbf tho the new concept slots they bring out are usually shite like the finn game by netent, utter shit

Occasionally though they make a beaut like jammin jars or reactoons, would be nice to see some new designs though lol

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Tbf tho the new concept slots they bring out are usually shite like the finn game by netent, utter shit

Occasionally though they make a beaut like jammin jars or reactoons, would be nice to see some new designs though lol

Talk about a shite megaways …. the fucking flower one ????? Da fuq was that fucker on when he designed that ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Even jammin jars has been ripped off. First by play n go for that honey game, and then by blueprint with the dragon eye one. Granted, the play n go one isnt the same as jammin jars, but it’s the same concept.

spikka WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Original content like all the original blueprint games that use the exact same design and bonus features eg locking symbols, one symbol that can turn wild, big money bonus, wild reels or btg who literally have variants of bonanza and DHV with the odd example of a couple like donuts ?. All slots have become shite recently because all of us will play them anyway.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I never played many blueprints before goonies was released. Play n go was always my go to provider. BTG too. I know most slots are the same these days, but BTG have the most original content in my opinion, with PnG the most fun for me. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)