Wild Swarmage SWARM BONUS HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

How come you can change the stakes on Wild Swarmage and the bee collector thingy stays the same level, Why not do 20p spins when once maxed do Bigger spins as you knows its gonna come in sooner than later as its maxed, you would think if you changed the stake it would reset to level 1 like most games do, unless I am missing somthing

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

And therein lies the cunning of the game developers, drawing you in with a supposedly foolproof money printing machine.  You get it to max swarm on 20p spins, you then up it to £2 with the expectation of a big win.  £1000 and 121 need later the swarm comes in and gives you x40!

As I,m sure the bandit will tell you, he was lucky with his swarm, he could just as easily got an £800 win and been down £2k

The swarm is no guarantee of a big win – it could give you 4. Bees and then the rest of the bonus could be dog shit – it’s happened to a lot of people.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

We have discussed this possibility a few times on here and yes whilst it is true you can build it on the lower stake, once you ramp it to whichever stake you are then looking for it to trigger on, it can take forever. You get an average of 4 bees per 100 spins going off personal experience when the hive is at its max level, they seem to land much more often when it isn’t maxed but over all the times i have gone for the swarm, i’d say 4 per 100 spins is a good average. I have had it take 137 bees to activate the swarm, that is my worst but several times i have been over 100 bees which when you are getting approx 40 bees per 1000 spins the game can really really kill you. On the flip side, i have had it activate on the very first bee numerous times.

My worst swarm has been 45x and my best swarm has been in excess of 1000x, it is just the lottery of when it is actually going to open that can take all your money.

Seedy gave the game a bash for example, he built his hive on low stake and then decided to play out for it on £2 stake. Currently he is £900 in, over the course of a few weeks now and various attempts at it, i think he is around 80 bees in for that and it is yet to trigger.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The bee hive defiantly does not love me ????

Tonxix WANTED $12
    Outlaw

We need to bash that bloody hive with a big stick ?

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I can say there is at least two reasons that changing stake does not matter, either its a mistake that it dont keep track of each stake separately, or its not random and it can control when its triggered.

Being able to change stake at will would open the door for stake manipulation at the very least if it was random, so it will almost certainly be changing the odds somehow to protect against that.

These predatory games should be banned IMO, and the UKGC should look into these type of games very closely as 100% all will not be as it appears to the player on these.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Reelsoffun wrote:

I can say there is at least two reasons that changing stake does not matter, either its a mistake that it dont keep track of each stake separately, or its not random and it can control when its triggered.

Being able to change stake at will would open the door for stake manipulation at the very least if it was random, so it will almost certainly be changing the odds somehow to protect against that.

These predatory games should be banned IMO, and the UKGC should look into these type of games very closely as 100% all will not be as it appears to the player on these.

Totally agree – So easy to get sucked into them.

Slotgrinder WANTED $3
    Outlaw

What if you got the hive filled on 100 quid spins and then triggered the swarm at 20p :p no way the game could pay enough to meet the 97% rtp

Seems like we should rly be able to see how the swarm payouts and chances are calculated because it’s difficult to see how they manage it ? Most games like this would payout the swarm on the average stake used to fill the hive or something like that

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Slotgrinder wrote:

What if you got the hive filled on 100 quid spins and then triggered the swarm at 20p :p no way the game could pay enough to meet the 97% rtp

Seems like we should rly be able to see how the swarm payouts and chances are calculated because it’s difficult to see how they manage it ? Most games like this would payout the swarm on the average stake used to fill the hive or something like that

Totally agree, as a bare min it should be that but not really any info about it for the player, very surprised UKGC not got an issue with it to be honest.

My advise would be to avoid this game like the plague.

GregPoole WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hate to say it but played it last night after watching the bandits videos 10 presses in got a chest had instant swarm in it. Boom got it paid 500x 10 spins in ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

GregPoole wrote:

Hate to say it but played it last night after watching the bandits videos 10 presses in got a chest had instant swarm in it. Boom got it paid 500x 10 spins in ?

That instant swarm box is heavenly when you are on your big stake haha Kills you when it doesn’t reveal it!

antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yeah I did the wild swarm mission yesterday. Basically £2 spins got a few bonuses and chests and kept a nice balance I had deposited 1k.

Decided about half way throught to try build the balance so put 500 on blue on dream catcher ( another dangerous game) and won.

So armed with 2300 now I upped to £4 and got the hive full then went to £20 spins. Bu some form of miracle the hive burst on the 8th bee.

Got almost a full wild line from the swarm but then in the ten spins I got 0 bees. It paid 2.7k so i got really lucky but goes to show even on huge stakes its not guranteed to play nice once the wild swarm hits.

I may do it again soon but I wont be rushing to play it.

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The question burning on my mind is did Speedy ever get the swarm after £900 and what did it pay

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah come on speedy spill the bees 😉

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

I’ve done it a few times got max hive on 20p spins took forever but low rolling it worked fine then when I hit max give I put it on 2 quid and hit the swarm in 58 bees took ages but was worth it won over £1.4k from only low rolling on 20p so it does work Craig slots done it a few nights back think he won like 2k something

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)