Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

How many poxy bee’s is the most it’s took you to activate the swarm? The last 9 weeks I’ve been staking £250 every Saturday on £4 a spin and I’m currently up to 118 of the bastards. I’ll have to wait till next Saturday after my payday to have another go. Absolute killer, may have to give it up soon its skinting me out badly.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

My worst is 137 mate, i have had some horrendous runs on it ££££ wise – it certainly can be brutal, please stick to only what you can afford in relation to both stake level and money invested. Let me tell you, i swarmed the other night and i ended up on £60 stake. It cost me £20,000 to activate the swarm….. on £60 stake…… what did it go for?

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

No idea mate. Hope it was at least £30000

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It was £2,465 mate. Absolutely bonk!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Not the best pic i’m afraid…

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Holy S**T I would be raging. I feel like it’s never gonna activate. I’ll have to do one more week and then give up till the new year, what with Christmas coming up. Look forward to your next Vid mate.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Not the best pic i’m afraid…

Be sure to mention how brutal it was on next video,some ppl seem to think you only win:)..unlucky on that one.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I actually topped Reel King shortly after this swarm finished for £38,400! I pressed it for £1200, wifey pressed it for £2400, i pressed it for £4800, she pressed it for £9600, i pressed it for £19,200 and she ran off screaming fuck off i’m not playing anymore, true story! She had of course just witnessed the worst swarm of all time – so obviously, i hit it and it won for the top, she came back and called me a fucking prick lol

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I feel for ya fella that is brutal.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

I feel for ya fella that is brutal.

Sorry about the posts appearing out of sync sometimes, it keeps sending your post for moderation lol I click them through as soon as i see them and hopefully it will stop doing that soon!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I actually topped Reel King shortly after this swarm finished for £38,400! I pressed it for £1200, wifey pressed it for £2400, i pressed it for £4800, she pressed it for £9600, i pressed it for £19,200 and she ran off screaming fuck off i’m not playing anymore, true story! She had of course just witnessed the worst swarm of all time – so obviously, i hit it and it won for the top, she came back and called me a fucking prick lol

Brilliant you still had a winning session,had a shit couple of months personally,Extra chilli has took over 16k from me,im seriously quitting that game,its just too dangerous….Worst was got 24 spins on £100 buy in(£2 stake),it paid me £3.60 haha..was not funny at the time.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

she came back and called me a fucking prick lol

Such language, hope she’s banned from the forums 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

ligarr wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Brilliant you still had a winning session,had a shit couple of months personally,Extra chilli has took over 16k from me,im seriously quitting that game,its just too dangerous….Worst was got 24 spins on £100 buy in(£2 stake),it paid me £3.60 haha..was not funny at the time.

Most dangerous game for us gamblers that one is 🙁 £3.60 off 24 spins though, wtaf!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mr B wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

she came back and called me a fucking prick lol

Such language, hope she’s banned from the forums ?

Living with me, her language is, how do i put it, colourful 😀

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Any slots to look forward to for this evening mate?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)