Wild swarm predicament

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mikefug WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So I’m currently locked in to level 4 and half way to level 5. Been playing for hours and I’m actually UP off the game.. I started on £0.40 which quickly increased to £2 spins as the base was looking hot and proved to be the case. Currently up around £300 but it’s dried up with the bonuses paying on average 40x with a few 5x shockers thrown in there. Feel like I’m now chasing this frikin swarm but have in the back of my mind that it’s going to eat all my hard earned profits from about 3 hours of play and rip me a new arse hole. Do I quit while I’m ahead or go for it..? First time I’ve ever played the game and as you all know the overwhelming desire to actually get it yourself rather than just watching videos of it ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Mate you know you can use 20 p spins to max the levels then increase the bet for the swarm ??????????

Outlaw

Are you £2 spinning to increase the levels ??????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Treat it like any other slot bud – remember once you reach level 5 (max hive), you still need to land the swarm, which can take an absolute age!

@Seyahkram1977 – you can, but the RTP remains the same throughout, so playing it on a normal bet size is just the same as playing another slot on a normal bet size! It just means that you’re playing for the improved boxes and bonuses prior to max level.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Only thing i can add is just play within your means. If you have some spare cash and you think it’s worth it have a go but don’t forget it’s always a game to come back to. You don’t have to risk doing your balls in to activate the swarm.

Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Treat it like any other slot bud – remember once you reach level 5 (max hive), you still need to land the swarm, which can take an absolute age!

@Seyahkram1977 – you can, but the RTP remains the same throughout, so playing it on a normal bet size is just the same as playing another slot on a normal bet size! It just means that you’re playing for the improved boxes and bonuses prior to max level.

Yeah sure … that makes sense, I was like “wait is this guy doing what I did on my first swarm and building up the levels on a higher bet because I didn’t know you could get to the same point on 20p ?”…. Perhaps I should play swarm like a normal  slot and enjoy proper size bonuses

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah sure … that makes sense, I was like “wait is this guy doing what I did on my first swarm and building up the levels on a higher bet because I didn’t know you could get to the same point on 20p ?”…. Perhaps I should play swarm like a normal  slot and enjoy proper size bonuses

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I play on 20p until I max the hive too, but solely because it can take thousands of spins, and the balance won’t always survive until the max hive on a normal bet. It’s not a strategy for me, I just find playing for the swarm is more fun than the normal base game stuff.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I would quit while ahead, plenty horror stories of hundreds of bees chasing the swarm. Heard it has a decreased rtp at max level aswell so it will only get worse unless it were to land early

Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I play on 20p until I max the hive too, but solely because it can take thousands of spins, and the balance won’t always survive until the max hive on a normal bet. It’s not a strategy for me, I just find playing for the swarm is more fun than the normal base game stuff.

Yeah I agree … I do prefer the swarm with that hint of a box showing up …. tho swarms testing me recently …. I max on 20p and of the hundred spins there was like three left so I was like “ it’s only three I’ll let them go and start again on a £2 “ and on linebacker the last spin of 20p, a bee landed and swarm ……… was fucking livid ……. with myself …..

Mikefug WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So I’m on max level now and currently on 70 bees.. probably about 100 spins into max level and only lost £50 so far. I have this bad feeling now that I’ll just keep coming back to it and losing £100 each time until I go mad and ban myself from the site ?. The predicament continues!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mikefug wrote:

So I’m on max level now and currently on 70 bees.. probably about 100 spins into max level and only lost £50 so far. I have this bad feeling now that I’ll just keep coming back to it and losing £100 each time until I go mad and ban myself from the site ?. The predicament continues!

100 spins in and at 70 bees?

Outlaw

Mikefug wrote:

You mean your 50 quid and good bonuses you’ve got 70 bees ? Other wise you’re on an epic run of bees

Mikefug WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I mean I’m on 70 bees in total on the game since starting. Still on £2 spins. I got to the max level by opening a box. I’m currently running at £250 Profit on the game now to get to this point after good bonus hits early on but no swarm as of yet. Hope i stay in the green!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)