wild swarm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

has any body else noticed wild swarm not on bet victor I have searched the site and can not find it ?? I am annoyed as I have spent in the region of £450 to try and activate my max hive but now it doesn’t seem to be there any ideas any 1 surley they carnt just pull the game especially when customers have spend tons of money to reach max hive stage can some 1 post if they can find it as I carnt thanks guys for any help

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I just looked and yes, it isn’t there right now! I am surprised by that for sure! Will have to see if it comes back in the next day or so and then i will ask them about it

daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

ty bandit it just seems a bit odd ive been playing it for the past 8 days or so just don’t know what will happen as ive spent a small fortune on it I only spend what I can afford as most my stakes are generally small like 20 p /50 p as I set a budget but thought give this 1 a go at £1 on the max hive and it taking a lot and then I have my max swarm but now seems like they have done me lool ty for your help love the vids look forward to your next 1 always great fun to watch I think your close to were I live im on the Wirral gl bandit and ty again

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

yeah it’s also gone on Leo Vegas aswell. I had max hives on both loads in aswell. I was about to go try and get somthing off them. it’s a bit nasty if they take it away completely.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Interesting that it has disappeared on a couple of places – we will have to keep an eye out for it on the rest!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

would be nice if these places gave a little warning. a “leaving soon” banner on the game would let you know to wrap up your affairs/get a few last plays in.

daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I agree they shud refund all the money people have spent trying to open the hive when it been at max just a basic rip off not on to be honest a warning telling people there only 1 week or so left on that game

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

was over on leo vegas before, wild swarm is still there.

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

it had defiantly been taken off Leo Vegas earlier. they must have put it back on. hope my max is still there lol

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

yes it’s back on leo. still maxed

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

good to hear

daisydoo1973 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

it still not on bet victor maybe they changing some things on the game hopefully back soon on and I still have my max fingers crossed gl gavster

Matthew0801 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Never got a bonus on this game .Its nice to watch actually someone getting a big win.Good luck mate

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

This is one game im really glad i havd not jumped to the hype seen a few massive wing but on here seen alot more horror than good

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Sites only take games down for severe losses. So unless someone was smashing Bv for swarms… I dunno.

No updates or game issues reported to us so… weird.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)