Wild swarm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

So I’ve never done a wild swarm and for some reason fancied it tonight. I managed to max the swarm and I’m £42 up, which seems like a unreal start. I know there is no strategy but what do you all do after you’ve maxed the swarm?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Well it popped within 500 spins and paid a whopping 150x. The swarm landed only 2 bees and all the money was paid in the final 2 spins. It took me back to exactly what I started at, minus a few pennies. Felt so rigged. ( I know it isn’t)

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

It sounds like the ultimate ‘it’s gonna drop in a moment’ jackpot machine… And that’s a terrifying thought! And why I’ve never played it.

Don’t think I’d be able to cope with it taking and taking and taking as i tell myself just one more and it’ll pop….

And then there’s always the chance of 50x or worse

?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Well it popped within 500 spins and paid a whopping 150x. The swarm landed only 2 bees and all the money was paid in the final 2 spins. It took me back to exactly what I started at, minus a few pennies. Felt so rigged. ( I know it isn’t)

Fucking love wild swarm….. personally I do the 20p to max and then go back to my standard stake….. there are a few people on here who have broken it down regarding the effectiveness of the 20p then raise method ( I still can’t get my head around it) typically getting your cash back is pretty decent as it could take 100 + bees to pop which is hundreds of spins ( in theory)

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

It sounds like the ultimate ‘it’s gonna drop in a moment’ jackpot machine… And that’s a terrifying thought! And why I’ve never played it.

Don’t think I’d be able to cope with it taking and taking and taking as i tell myself just one more and it’ll pop….

And then there’s always the chance of 50x or worse

?

Yeah won’t be playing it again. I was already considering doubling the stake and then if tilts sets in, I wouldn’t want to think what I could have ended up on.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Fucking love wild swarm….. personally I do the 20p to max and then go back to my standard stake….. there are a few people on here who have broken it down regarding the effectiveness of the 20p then raise method ( I still can’t get my head around it) typically getting your cash back is pretty decent as it could take 100 + bees to pop which is hundreds of spins ( in theory)

Yeah I got really lucky to be up before i maxed it and to pay the money it took to pop it is annoying for better than losing. Just did lil devil and ended up £9 after last heart. Got a A and it paid £1.75. 4 aces on first spin and 1 heart. ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Yeah I got really lucky to be up before i maxed it and to pay the money it took to pop it is annoying for better than losing. Just did lil devil and ended up £9 after last heart. Got a A and it paid £1.75. 4 aces on first spin and 1 heart. ?

Dream start that…just put up a big win £550 ish out of 40p, 4 house start, and three 10s on the first spin…. can’t help it I love swarm and like devil

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

I too love wild swarm. Over lockdown I think between myself and the missus we done around 100 swarms.

20p and then raise to £1 but back it off after a few spins down to 60p and stay there.

Had it pop on less than 10 bees whilst up loads of time, had 7 pops on 13 bees ( unlucky for some) and averaged pop is around 30-40 bees.

Biggest win was 670x

ive had the swarm pop whilst £100 up from the grind and I’ve also been £900 deep with over 130 bees to pop. Generally pays between 250-500x for me.

My overall RTP over 000’s of spins  is actually 108%

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)