Wild Heist at Peacock Manor-Best set up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Have been playing a lot of Wild Heist lately what would everyone say is the best set up?

I would say Walking wild, extra wild and a 3x multiplier from the start then a couple of extra picks.

One thing I want to know though is when is @thebandit adding a Wild Heist picks thing on here like Golden fish tank and Stones :P?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I’ve played Wild Heist once.  My 3 picks were 3 extra spins, +1 wild and another +1 wild.  No re-picks, and it still went for 140x.

Best starting set-up is probably 3 extra spins, +1 wild and the golden ticket.  Best golden ticket would be walking wilds because they stop the free spins like they do in Jack and the Beanstalk and it can then go on for ages.  If it re-picks, then the best pick would be a multiplier.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

moonspamster wrote:

Have been playing a lot of Wild Heist lately what would everyone say is the best set up?

I would say Walking wild, extra wild and a 3x multiplier from the start then a couple of extra picks.

One thing I want to know though is when is @thebandit adding a Wild Heist picks thing on here like Golden fish tank and Stones :P?

Haha the pick pages just seem to end up going nuts and then i get complaints that i haven’t used folks picks yet lol

I reckon you definitely need the walking wild one, that seems to make your spins last for ages as it isn’t shy in dropping multiple wilds on the 5th reel to keep you going!

What does the Gold Card do if you pick it from the start? Just give you a random power up like Walking Wild?

Darren83 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Never managed that gold card on the bonus. But i am amusing for a longer bonus,walking wild ,with a multiplier and a wild symbol. With walking wild it doesn’t use your spins (if you get a wild of course) so it increases your chances of getting extra picks.

But its one of those things isn’t it…is it predetermined? we will never know.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I would say Walking wild is definitely the best gold card to get and Random wilds is next but what I really want to know is how high can multiplier go? and how often can it do re-picks on the keys? Ideally you want Gold card extra wild and at least 2x multiplier I think but any more extra wilds are always welcome.

There’s an argument for playing elephants instead to save time but Wild Heist is much more fun!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)