Wild Falls

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Miket1975 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Anyone tried it yet. Interesting game. If you can get the multiplier chest feature it can pay well. Hit £70 off a 20p bet last night when I was testing it. My maths isn’t brilliant but by my reckoning that’s 350x!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I did briefly try this one on a mini stake to see what it was about, i wasn’t able to get the 3 chests but i am sure i will try again at some point!

R0baF3tt WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I got the 3 chests on min stake it payed 14 🙁

sophiekate777 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I reckon your mission should you choose to accept it Mr bandit is to get the gold rush super free spins on this game please. Absolutely doing my nut in trying to get them. Thanks.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s a nice game but I can’t see the potential in it..

Had a few bonuses that paid around 60x but nothing more.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Its all about getting the gold chests bonus round so all the chests have multipliers during the free spins…see a streamer win over 10k from a gold chest round on £5 stake…2000x is very nice.

rob_dt19 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I too tried it on demo. It took me about a half hour of quick spinning to get the bonus but it was the gold chests – it went for like 900x… but I’m guessing it’s near impossible to trigger the gold chest bonus, and I can’t see the regular one ever being very good. I won’t play it I don’t think

KingLicks WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I have played it 5 times so far on 20p stakes and hit the golden chests twice, one went for £170 and the other for £280, i am a bit superstitious if i hit decent wins and tend to leave them for a few weeks after. Sounds like i was really lucky.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I can’t remember what colour the chests were, but in the Video Slots’ Tuesday bonus just gone (15 free spins at 20p stake), it gave me x2 x2 x2 which went for £48 (240x).  Promptly cashed that out.  In real money though, I tend to deposit £50 and play 40p stake so will give that a buzz next time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)