The Wild Fall from grace

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Evening folks!

First time poster, long time lurker!

I thought I’d make my first post here as honest as possible and perhaps see what we all make of it! I’m gonna say i believe the following is quite degenerate in style so please, feel free to bypass this entry. Any others who wish to discuss this please come on down! : )

A long story short….

I deposit some ‘change’ into my Videoslots account. I skimmed £21.00 off my bank balance and thought this bash will be it until Friday . And i kept my word… so what’s the problem?

I tried this game that’s new to me which i discovered through VS freespins feature, Wild Falls. I think it had potential during my free 10p spins efforts so i decided to do .80p spins with the £21.00.

The balance kept floating around my start point and almost doubled too, and then i raised to £1.60. The feature hit but with these Gold Barrels that are wild and multipliers! To my amazement it continued for 52 spins (average free games seems 8-12) and huge connections dropped in resulting in £1.60 spin becoming £1.2k!

Absolute joy. I need that. I deserve that, we say.

For some reason (beers) i went to Legacy of Egypt on SIX QUID spins like a moron. Feautre drops came and went but mocked me with 3 x free spins when 20 x was next door etc. The tilt was too much and with super fast quick spins by double tapping, i was hung out to dry within the half hour.

And there we have it. I don’t know what it is,.i guess it’s a story. But also a reminder to us all that greed excels all common sense especially when under the influence of a pint.

Be careful folks, and hello once more from myself!

PS…will try submit said original win to Big Wins but my phones making it difficult. I believe it was 775 X at 80p

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

First of all, welcome to the forum 🙂

Second, ‘For some reason (beers)’ made me laugh, but you  (not just you, but every gambler) should know not to gamble whilst floating on them bubbles if you know what I mean haha. Drinking distorts your thinking and reactions, leading to bad choices.. sometimes 🙂 very unlucky about losing your wild falls hit. Sounds like a great win, and I’m really glad you didn’t try to chase it back after you lost it. 🙂

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Hey Winning bird!

Yes so true! I have found recently that even just one shandy or pint is enough to loosen me and my decision making skills up! If sober i simply don’t do anything daft, especially don’t deposit when i shouldn’t etc. Like you say, good job i didn’t dump anymore bank balance to VS! It was an amazing win but I’m sure a simular one will come again and that time, the WITHDRAW button must be hit. I’m sure we are all guilty of wanting to push a small stake big win a little harder fot riches? Who wouldn’t get excited at such a random hit : )

Also on the topic of booze and gambling – I’ve noticed certain pub chains (that end in the word spoons), have put seriously more effort into those large screen HD 100.00 jackpot machines – do you know which ones i mean? A pint at 1.99 can easily cost twenty quid when limber on the amber nectar so again, be careful! Last week i turned £2.50 to 40.00 but then they’ve also taken 60-80.00 off me and mt stupidity because if it doesn’t hit, a chase is a chase no matter what the circumstance, place, or capped win pot.

Happy sunny Thursday to all!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve done it at lot haha, as soon as I hit a win that’s decent, I up the stakes and go to bonanza or book, so you’re not on your own 🙂

I don’t drink anymore (with the exception of Silverstone one weekend a year ?) but when I did, I found my self on the fruits a lot. I wouldn’t even consider going on them whilst sober. Wetherspoons is a mess anyway, drink at a local boozer instead rather than giving money to these water downerers 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Welcome to BIAM!

It’s a shame you didn’t withdraw anything after what sounds like an epic session but I totally understand and have been there many times and the funny thing is Legacy of Egypt is the same game that draws me in and rinses me (well used too, registered to gamstop 2 months ago). You can literally spin that slot so fast and it loves to throw in 2 pyramids mega teases that never land quite often.

I can also relate to the tilt too…it can take 100 spins to land the bonus then it gives you 3 spins that tease a retrigger every spin but fail to land and your mugged off with a 5x win. That’s when the laptop nearly gets thrown out the window and the balance gets obliterated haha. It’s definitely one of the hardest slots to walk away from.

Hopefully next time you get a win like that you’ll cash some out my general strategy would be to cash out 50% of the balance and try go for glory with the rest before tilt can kick in and while you’re still level headed.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I love Legacy of Egypt but hate it at the same time! I enjoy playing it, but man it does some infuriating things. The amount of times I’ve had 20 spins with no retriggers and like 10x final win is crazy. And it does love landing on 3 or 4 far too much too.

On the brightside, it does seem to bonus a lot more frequently than Montezuma does!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’m in no position to lecture anyone on gambling but the one thing I wouldn’t have done was to change stake size from £1.60 to £6 – I know there are huge benefits if a topper lands at that stake though.

I feel queasy at £2 per spin

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I prefer montezuma to legacy of egypt. I just feel like the potential is there a lot more.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Haha i was thinking Book too! But clicked Legacy… i don’t want to get wrapped up in hindsight but if only i tried a bit more variation aye!

Doing anything on 6 quid a click is slot suicide as we all know and Bandit has demonstrated for us. But as you say Winningbird we all want that sneaky extra time where it goes wild and goodness me at that stake the doors and it’s hinges would blow off…

Glad to say i had a great day out yesterday and some pub time, with no messing around on games!

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

It’s so daft isn’t it!

It looks cold in writing saying 80p went to 6 quid but in a good sobering kind of way, i won’t be doing that again unless of course rolling with a 3k+ balance haha and even then it’s dangerous.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Haha the repeatability is huge!

I think it’s best if i just stay away from Legacy of Egypt. The tilt with it was so strange… it’s almost like you truly believe to expect it to drop in often, and easily. Foolish thinking vs extremely well programmed machines…. no chance.

And cheers for the welcome to BIAM!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Haha the repeatability is huge!

I think it’s best if i just stay away from Legacy of Egypt. The tilt with it was so strange… it’s almost like you truly believe to expect it to drop in often, and easily. Foolish thinking vs extremely well programmed machines…. no chance.

And cheers for the welcome to BIAM!

That’s how its designed, brilliant design really from a provider’s point of view and it defintely works so many times I’ve been close to walking on Legacy and then it will drop in like 2 mega teases on the trot.

When I first played it I was getting the bonus dropping in every few spins and then going on multiple retriggers making the bonus last for ages. In fact I did what you did with the cheeky raise but to 4.50 (I think can’t remember the betting levels) and it landed within a few spins and paid £1.1k a few spins later it landed again and paid another £500 but ever since its done nothing but rinse me. I’m not sure Monte has more potential its defintely harder to bonus than legacy though… At least in my experience.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)