Wiggy Goes Gambling…. Uh Oh…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Oh dear….  I havent gambled since the 80s and this morning i decided to throw a few quid in and have a go…   I put £100 in and went down to £53 fairly quick, then i thought sod it, i’ll bung the 53 on one hand of blackjack and if i win, go back to the slots..  From going to blackjack to leaving the site took about 50 mins, so can you guess what happened?    While i dont think theres a slot video today, take a look at this….

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Boom on the blackjack hand, could easily have bust out from there! Great little video mate, mental amount of bonuses on DHV but don’t be getting drawn back in!

Outlaw

Ive had my gamble for the next 30 years, im taking the cash and running away…  🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Run like the wind haha

Nice vid mate.

Outlaw

cheers 🙂   im running like buggery….

hootytooty WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Really enjoyed the video, well done x

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Great wins bud! You have a similar strategy to me, when my balance gets low I always take it to blackjack to go all in and try and recover some balance to return to the slots! Not paid off at all recently, but yea, it can work sweet as you showed here. 😀

Outlaw

hootytooty wrote:

Really enjoyed the video, well done x

Thanks  🙂

Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Great wins bud! You have a similar strategy to me, when my balance gets low I always take it to blackjack to go all in and try and recover some balance to return to the slots! Not paid off at all recently, but yea, it can work sweet as you showed here. ?

Thanks, but when it came up and said checking for blackjack i thought oh balls, just my luck….  but the luck was in, must be the lucky undies i knicked off bandits washing line 😛

dinkydon WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Wow what an amazing run! Great video, enjoy your winnings! 🙂

Outlaw

I certainly will 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice result!!!! I think that machine is broke to get so many bonuses lol

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Just imagine a 9 dropping in Reel 5 that last spin eh!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Nice one mate…I could tell with that pause between hitting on Blackjack you was letting off a massive sigh haha I’ve never seen DHV bonus so much and pay, I’ve had a few bonuses pop in rather fast but normally only 1 of them pays and the rest are shite. Great little session!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)