Who’s Going To Win The World Cup 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

So as the title says who is your pick for winning this years world cup with some of the big names missing out this year with most bookies putting Brazil favourites (at time of writing) do you see them doing it? Or can Germany retain the world cup again this time around? Or is it possible for another team to cause an upset?

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I’ve gone for Germany, I put £20 on at 9/2 at William Hill.

They’ve got an in store promotion if you bet £20 on the outright winner and use their plus card you get a free £5 bet Everytime they win a match.

So if nothing else I get a few free bets to keep me ticking over through the tournament.

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

They’ve got an in store promotion if you bet £20 on the outright winner and use their plus card you get a free £5 bet Everytime they win a match.

So if nothing else I get a few free bets to keep me ticking over through the tournament.

Hi

Dunno if you bet online but they have a better offer online. Bet £10 on the outright winner and get a £5 free bet everytime they win a match

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

JamVanDerHam wrote:

</div>

Hi

Dunno if you bet online but they have a better offer online. Bet £10 on the outright winner and get a £5 free bet everytime they win a match

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

JamVanDerHam wrote:

That’s a pretty solid bet there mate they are definitely in with a shout.

pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

hard to look past France or Belgium

pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

if you put a 10er on england at 14/1 tho you’d get 150£ right?…….

WRONG

becasue theres 0 hope of it happening let me show you the maths 😀  10x15x0=0 10 stake 15 = odds 0= chance 😀

vladilyich WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I fancy Spain as they have dominated the European Club trophies and if their 3rd best team can win the Champions League then they have strength in depth. They can blow hot and cold and blew cold last time but I think their price of around 7/1 is good value.I always back Germany and Italy but Italy won’t be there and I’d like longer odds for the Germans for the trophy. Whoever gets out of their group between Croatia and Iceland(maybe both?) I’d fancy as dark horses to get to the later stages.

Rod Panhard WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I went for Germany, got a £25 free bet from BetVictor when you bet £25 on the champions league so I stuck it on Germany @ 9/2.

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

2-1 defeat to Austria a bit worrying though!

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

14-1 for England to win is a joke. It might as well be 1400-1 for the actual chance we have.

Goldie_Bhoy88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

£10 on brazil to be tournament top scorers at 4/1 at ladbrokes, decent bet imo

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Germany

shades1 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

had £80 on Belgium at 11/1 , think they have massively under achieved in years gone by and hopefully are now ready to put it all together .

MasonGxo WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve gone with France at 11/2 with the same William Hill promo, they look really good to me and advancing from the groups looks no problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)