whos Dave?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Just a quick one – does anyone know who Dave is??

Me and the Mrs watching the latest video and he was mentioned again (I know he has been mentioned before) and she looked at me and asked “whos Dave and what does he do”, “dont know, I will ask on the forum” was my reply 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Me and the Mrs watching the latest video and he was mentioned again (I know he has been mentioned before) and she looked at me and asked “whos Dave and what does he do”, “dont know, I will ask on the forum” was my reply ?

Dave is “Seedy”, the forum moderator and a mate of Mr B’s. He’s a sound bloke but never let him choose a slot for you! His choices are usually abit……Shite! ??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Me and the Mrs watching the latest video and he was mentioned again (I know he has been mentioned before) and she looked at me and asked “whos Dave and what does he do”, “dont know, I will ask on the forum” was my reply ?

Dave is “Seedy”, the forum moderator and a mate of Mr B’s. He’s a sound bloke but never let him choose a slot for you! His choices are usually abit……Shite! ??

Funnily enough that’s how our conversation went 🙂

“Must be a decent fella if he’s working with the bandit on streams”, “yeah but his selections are shite” hahaha

Especially after paint…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)