Who Wants Too Be A Millionaire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jayparker91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So i’ve done countless of 100’s of spins on this game over the last few weeks and still no bonus, today i finally hit a 3 scatter bonus.

8spins land on ask the audience for 10 spins you all know the jist of the game. 89% said D and the rest spread out between A,B,C

Would you believe it, it dicked me off with the answer A im still lay on the floor now.. tilted to f*ck :\

Robiff WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Was going to start a thread on this yesterday.  What is the highest % loss people have had?… i got two bonuses yesterday both lost on 8 so got bugger all one of them was 88% and the other was 96%!! To say i was fuming would be an understatement considering how many spins you have to put into the thing for a bonus!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I think it’s criminal that you can spin 100s of spins only to get dicked straight away, same as Vikings and chilli. I don’t like the way slots are going, it’s almost impossible to land a decent bonus on 8 spins so you really need to bump the spins up, I think the starting amount should be minimum so even if you lose first press you dont lose the whole thing

Vikings is much worse though. No safe zones at all it shouldn’t be allowed

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I think it’s criminal that you can spin 100s of spins only to get dicked straight away, same as Vikings and chilli. I don’t like the way slots are going, it’s almost impossible to land a decent bonus on 8 spins so you really need to bump the spins up, I think the starting amount should be minimum so even if you lose first press you dont lose the whole thing

Think all games like that are meant for high rollers, especially those with disposable income or who are easily tilted.

What really is pathetic is that the bonuses on these games don’t ever drop in.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Think all games like that are meant for high rollers, especially those with disposable income or who are easily tilted.

Even high rollers like rolla and bandit get a deep dark dicking on these slots lol

Your right man, when there’s a risk of losing the bonus after it lands you’d expect it to land slightly more regularly

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

My best bonuses on this are when the first gamble percentage ISN’T that high – we’re talking in the 60% range. Most of the 80%+ first answer bonuses I’ve had have been losses.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

You have to accept the fact that you can lose the bonus, before you start playing it. Same goes for every other gamble that has a lower than 100% chance of winning.

I know it sucks, i had a 10 euro stake bonus and lost it. I normally play at 50p-1 euro stake, so it hurt a lot to lose it, but it’s my own fault. It’s so slow to bonus i just gave up, and i just stick to Bonanza etc.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Even high rollers like rolla and bandit get a deep dark dicking on these slots lol

Your right man, when there’s a risk of losing the bonus after it lands you’d expect it to land slightly more regularly

I agree 100% i personally stay away from these game types . It can take a good few bob to get a bonus and then thhrows up a deal or no deal situation . Thats shite , bonanza & diamond mine r better

u get what the bonus is giving u simple stay away from them is what i say only my opinion . But on the topic question  WHO WANTS TO B A MILLIONAIRE ?  FKN DEFO ME ????

Jayparker91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Still Struggling too bonus this again, But i would like too know if any one has had a good little session on “who wants too be millionaire ”

good luck guys appreciate the comments back 🙂

cafcadam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

This game has gone on the banned list for me..

After a really good session (2k up from 20 pound deposit)  I decided to give this one last chance I don’t usually get to bet but so decided to put it on £10 spins it bonused fairly fast HOWEVER first game to 10 spins it went phone a friend 89% for a so I go for it and donk sick….. So one that won’t be played again

Jayparker91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

seems like this is happening a lot then mate, as it did it too me i was so tilted as it took so long too finally get a bonus after 100’s of spins and mine nobbed me off first one with 8 spins, get your 2k withdrew and dont give it them back mate ?

Jayparker91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

any one been able too bonus this game for something worth all the time yet?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Keep at it mate when you do get 20 plus spins you will see the profit of 1.5x ?? its a game that was bigged up to much then when it released its a bag of dog shit

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It just seems to be a game aimed at people who are going to get sucked in. What I want to know is it actually worth the gamble, take into account the time it takes to land the bonus, the amount of play and money you would need to put into it to finally hit 40+ spins. I just don’t get the appeal other than them aiming it at people who are going to throw money at it when they tilt. Does it pay much more than the average volatile slot when the gamble goes well? So far the only game that seems worth the gamble is extra chilli as you see quite a lot of people hitting 1000x when they get to 20-24 spins. Not seen that many big wins on Millionaire or Vikings as people tend to get binned before they have a chance to play with a decent amount of spins/multi.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Personally I’m not keen on games that when you get the bonus you can alter the bonus by gambling on it. It’s hard enough to get a bonus on some slots as it is without risking winning anything at all. I hate with a passion zero x bonuses nothing winds me up more on a slot. Had it on tiki tumble and Napoleon many times.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)