who wants to be a millionaire…. my blood is boiling.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    nikz0r WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Amazing i get the bonus after around 350 spins, what happens?

i get the phone call lifeline, it said 93% C of-course i go for C… nope sir the answer it A dumbfuck!

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?!!!!!!!!!

You dumbfuck chose the wrong answer! go fuckyourself while i enjoy your money!

WOW IM SO PISSED!, never been so angry @ any other game… been playing a lot of extra chili and you have the odds in-front of you. but this is another level..

Anyone ells feels the way i feel now?

sry if my my language offended anyone.

just a heads up, never trust the answers given.. its all just random so go pick the your favorite letter even thou they tell you its wrong.

well now my money is drained due to TILT………  wow never playing that game again.. good game BTG…

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

The gamble is not rigged.

The stated percentages are a true reflection of the odds of winning the gamble.

The best strategy is to always choose the highest %. The RNG decides which is the correct answer purely based on the odds displayed.

I do agree the game is just too harsh and yet to see any of the 10,000x 50 spins bonus rounds.

Rob

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah the thing with this game is, 92% isn’t 100% so when it is picking a number say from 1 – 100 and 92 of them are winners for you, it can and obviously will from time to time, being completely random, pick the bastard wrong one!

jocksmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So far I’ve had 3 bonuses on this game (different sessions) seem to get it within the first couple of hundred spins and I’ve had 50 50 twice and lost then a 90% phone a friend and lost, luckily it never really hurt my balance but still what a frustrating game.

Decided it’s obviously not the game for me lol

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Probability can be a trickster. If you gamble a random wheel that has a 90% chance of winning, for example, your odds of winning it six times in a row are a mere 53%.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

fucking hate this game got 40 spins and i got 7x what a load of shit

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Really that’s shocking .Wot did the multipliar go up to?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

31 dead spins multi went to 3x

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

U mean 13x??

jocksmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

That’s sickening mate, definitely gonna keep away from it

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

1 – 40 spins would not pay 7x

2 – 31 dead spins cannot give a multiplier of 3x by the end.

3 – come on man

Ashleythegash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Have I been really unlucky 1700 spins to hit bonus and losses on a 86 percent then second bonus 1200 spins and missed on a 76 percent chance

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Anything is possible i guess, i have had Chilli give me 24 spins before and not reach x3 lol

Dageordie WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have had 2 bonuses in wwtbam and it has stiffed on the first question both times. Its a fucker

nikz0r WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah the thing with this game is, 92% isn’t 100% so when it is picking a number say from 1 – 100 and 92 of them are winners for you, it can and obviously will from time to time, being completely random, pick the bastard wrong one!

Hah ye, would be nice if you where able to see the spinn in the background.

Seen your last video, Great vid, and good winnings, and now you know the feeling loosing the first gamble as well on this game.  :/

To bad i ain’t got the same gambling money you do, need to keep my cool and don’t blow all my money on the game after that tilt. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)