Who wants to be a millionaire

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Ramm wrote:

I went over to leo vegas this morning because they were taking an age getting me verified. After talking with customer services for about half an hour they got it sorted and gave me a few free spins on book of the dead which turned into 2-3 quid so i played dragon maiden and hit the bonus which turned it into about 6 quit and i thought id go blow the lot on millionaire. It bonused first spin and gave me 37 quid off 20p spins (submitted it as a big win cos it just about qualifies). Wound up with about 70 quid by the time the wagering was all done.

The bonus is kind of awkward. the lifelines aren’t much help past 12 spins really, id actually say the 50:50 is most useful as its better odds than 1/4 which is what you wind up with essentially.

I have actually read that the percentages they offer you are genuine percentages of likelihood. So if it’s 75% for A, you’ll be right 3/4 times.

So on that basis, 50:50 is the worst one (most of the time) as the percentages offered by the other two lifelines are generally higher than 50%!

Yes, you are correct about it being the geniune values shown.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

i’ll most likely be on it again soon, gotta get in there while its new before it stops paying out

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)