Who wants to be a millionaire

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seems like a worse version of extra chilli, not a fan at all :/ the music/sounds are great but the game is wank

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Not played it but seen the working production demo. The genius is this game is the ladder. True choice and a random result. 50 spins is fricken insane (minimum win of 10000 x stake confirmed) but yes it’s well over 1 in 2500 to hit it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I did a Single Slot Series on this last night 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

After 6000 hours of waiting for Leo Vegas to reopen my account after them closing it for believing i was spending too much money 🙁

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Not played it but seen the working production demo. The genius is this game is the ladder. True choice and a random result. 50 spins is fricken insane (minimum win of 10000 x stake confirmed) but yes it’s well over 1 in 2500 to hit it.

When you say “minimum win of 10,000x stake confirmed”, what do you mean? Can you elaborate on this?

Also, still waiting on your response in another thread around a statement you made that interested me! http://www.backinamo.com/forum/topic/jammin-jars-2/

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I did a Single Slot Series on this last night ?

Oh I cannot wait for this!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I did a Single Slot Series on this last night ?

Oh you tease!

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Where did you see that its confirmed minimum 10000x win if you get 50 spins?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

You can watch the Millionaire effort on here – http://www.backinamo.com/videos/single/

Twoshota86 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have had a bash on it pays really well in the base game but when u get the bonus you get fucked over by the audience they say 89% c is right then it’s the single bastard 1% is right ?? it’s brutal but fun at the same time highest I have got to is 14 spins who ever gets to 50 spins is gonna win massive

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Lmao, fuck the audience is indeed my view too 😀

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lmao, fuck the audience is indeed my view too ?

I saw someone saying the values displayed had to be real, for it to be legal. Dan_Pragmatic on twitch also said the values were real. BTG said the best strategy is to go with the highest value answer.

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Sooooo the music is addictive eh?!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

I went over to leo vegas this morning because they were taking an age getting me verified. After talking with customer services for about half an hour they got it sorted and gave me a few free spins on book of the dead which turned into 2-3 quid so i played dragon maiden and hit the bonus which turned it into about 6 quit and i thought id go blow the lot on millionaire. It bonused first spin and gave me 37 quid off 20p spins (submitted it as a big win cos it just about qualifies). Wound up with about 70 quid by the time the wagering was all done.

The bonus is kind of awkward. the lifelines aren’t much help past 12 spins really, id actually say the 50:50 is most useful as its better odds than 1/4 which is what you wind up with essentially.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

I went over to leo vegas this morning because they were taking an age getting me verified. After talking with customer services for about half an hour they got it sorted and gave me a few free spins on book of the dead which turned into 2-3 quid so i played dragon maiden and hit the bonus which turned it into about 6 quit and i thought id go blow the lot on millionaire. It bonused first spin and gave me 37 quid off 20p spins (submitted it as a big win cos it just about qualifies). Wound up with about 70 quid by the time the wagering was all done.

The bonus is kind of awkward. the lifelines aren’t much help past 12 spins really, id actually say the 50:50 is most useful as its better odds than 1/4 which is what you wind up with essentially.

I have actually read that the percentages they offer you are genuine percentages of likelihood. So if it’s 75% for A, you’ll be right 3/4 times.

So on that basis, 50:50 is the worst one (most of the time) as the percentages offered by the other two lifelines are generally higher than 50%!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)