Who wants to be a millionaire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Just deposited and played the new BTG slot on Leovegas

First deposit of £160 and played on £1.40 stake, visually very sleek and nice to view. Sounds are excellent and they of course retain their signature win music. Sadly I never heard much of that on the first deposit with a couple of ‘highlights’ in the base game of £54 and £48 ended up working the balance to zero and re-deposited £100. Should mention that I had a few 2 scatter teases and no bonus.

Things picked up a pace and a shit load of aces dropped in and paid me £497 in the base game. Played on for a wee bit and the bonus dropped, thinking this is it. Gambled upto 14 spins I think and collected first 7 spins were all dead and I finished the bonus on £32, few base game spins later and it rolled in another £34.

Cashed out £500 (£240 up) and now got the game out my system. Felt a lot like bonanza in that you could grow a beard before you get a bonus! Will now settle for watching other people play the game.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Ahhhh damnnnnn, Leo have spat their dummy out with me from when i was swarming there and asked for all sorts of security this that and everything, i am going to have to wait until the exclusive period is over! The sounds are awesome on it, i am looking forward to giving it a bash, it seems like in the end you had a good go – i wonder who, if anyone, will manage the full 50 spins!

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Time for a Millionaire clip which represents how correct the audience will be for the online slot itself!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Pahahaha cheers you fuckers! They look a nice bunch don’t they….. no….they’re cunts!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Not very,watched Dazza G play it in fun mode before it was released,he had an ask the audience which gave over 80% out of 4 answers and it was wrong.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

My god that is absolutely brutal! I thought C also… well we all know nothing clearly!

jackfisher WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Ohh well she got a grand.Things Could be worse she could look like chris tarrant.

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I think the basegame is pretty decent, but the bonus gamble is freaking cruel! I just can`t play these type of slots without burning my fingers, because of the gamble feature. I does look and sound nice though.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Kim (letsgiveitaspin) says it’s a 1 in 2,500 chance of getting the 50 spins on it. Imagine the multiplier after afew decent cascading spins though. Ooossshhhh!!!
    The challenge has been set people! Ha ????

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

I have an unused leovegas account so i nipped over to have a bash, 2 spins in it gave me 60 quid off my 20p spins. Seems the base is quite kind but the bonus is elusive so yeah very bonanza/diamond mine. Played a little more but didn’t really shift from the 60 quid mark.

Anyway ive taken the money and ran as I satisfied my curiosity and the money will pay for the Devin Townsend tickets im buying tomorrow.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The highest % is still your best bet, because the % value has to be the real value when you have multiple choices, otherwise it would be illegal.

BTG has said thats the best strategy.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Went to play it at Leo vegas . Not used account for over a year . Comes up blocked for security reasons when tried to log in . Really coudnt be arsed messaging them .will just wait .

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Gave it a go, can’t say I am overly impressed, sounds good and the graphics are very slick, but it’s what you’d expect. The gamble for the free spins is stupid, other than that, I got it out my system and won’t rush back to it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Not really impressed by this at all. It just feels like another bonanza/chilli/diamond mine/buffalo rising copy.

It does look good for wagering but the rest of the copies are good for a wager too, so I’m guessing it will soon (if it’s not already) be on the restricted games list.

I like that once you’re at 10 spins then you’re at 10 spins and you can’t lose to 0 like you can on chilli.

Also happy that they haven’t put a feature buy on to rip more money from players.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

only time id buy a bonus is if id been playing something like white rabbit and the coins had got it down to a few quid.

I actually started working towards that the other day but it bonused before i got a single coin which was quite unexpected.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)