Who says wagering was hard?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Hey guys. Still quite new to posting. Been reading lots and lots. This just happened, bit long, but I hope you enjoy

So, when I was reading, I heard a lot of mentions of Aspers, specifically that they had a lot of Novo’s. So I signed up.

Usual kind of thing. Sign up offer…. Deposit minimum £20.. bla bla. So I made a deposit, £20 + £20 with 50x wager acting as parachute bonus. (£20 is a large deposit for me). Anyways, got this up to £100, played it about a little and noticed I had £120. Went to withdraw and it said about verifying account, ID etc. This kind of pissed me off so I just thought screw it and went bigger stakes on Book of Dead.

£2 spins, last £6, BANG bonus. YEEEAAA. Then realised, SHIT i’m in wagering. So bonus goes for £248 or something. Looked at wagering, got like £804 left so I said to myself theres no chance. Haha.

Played on a bit (still £2 stake), another bonus. Goes for £120 or so. Play a bit more, another bonus, Explorer lands. Its going through my head, FULL SCREEN, LOTTERY MOMENT, POTENTIAL! Then it happens. He expands once for 10x. Gutted.

This tilts me and I start quick spinning. Get another bonus, goes for 60/70x. This was a while in now and the base has been good to me, I’m thinking I might have a little bit of the wagering done. So I go check.

£470 something left to wager, £520 something in balance. I did it.

Now all that’s going through my head are strategic ways to make the most money while doing the rest of the wager. Suddenly I became a mathematical genius (or what I perceived that would be like).

Do I spin 100’s of spins on small stakes, making it a slow road to success. Or do I go for it? Spin £5 spins (max on a bonus as far as I could tell from bonus info on aspers) and hope I hit lucky?

I went for the third option. Spin at £2, like I had been doing, and like I was always going to do because I’m compulsive and would think that changing would mess up the lucky streak I had going. Haha

I spin on, few bonuses, pretty poor. Then I hit another. Goes for 100x plus change. Time to check the wagering.

£170 left to wager £460 in balance and I notice a small print below the bonus balance. Something to the effect of “Max redeemable £500”. I wasn’t really that close to £500 profit, so I wasn’t really bothered.

I go back and set the game to autospin, £170 @ £2 stake is 80 spins and a few for luck when they finish.

40 spins in….bonus. I’m thinking great, more profit. Jason Lee lands. Balance is at £370ish. Not much left on wager, this could be good. And it was.

200x plus change, balance over £700, life is good. Untill I remember that max redeemable is £500. My heart sinks.

I do another few spins then I check the wager…£56 left to wager, balance at £729 or so. It sinks in that I am about to lose nearly £200 on this balance just because there is a limit on the redeemable amount. Gutted!

Anyway, I play on, counting the spins up to £56 haha. Last spin, £714.50 balance. I hit it, balance drops to £500 and no win on screen.

I go straight for the exit button, I wouldn’t risk playing on to get tilted and lose the lot. Go to withdraw page and its open? No ID required now. So I withdraw £500 to my PayPal, leave Aspers £480 up after what seemed like 72 hours worth of playing Book of Dead.

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you have the luck I had tonight!

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Nice one 🙂 Lovely feeling when you win from a first deposit bonus, I rarely ever take them but have always done pretty well on them. Fingers crossed they pay quickly!

Gabe WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Cool dude might sign up thanks for info

Gabe WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi dude why can’t slots be simple I hate the sign up process terms and conditions

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Bit of an update on this.

I withdrew the money, early hours of the 25th. Just sort of before I posted this thread, so around 2:15-2:30am.

I still have not received the money even though it was through PayPal.

They took untill yesterday to move it from pending to the approval stage. So that’s 4 days. Then at the very end of what I assume is the trading hours (just after 5) they sent me an email with the usual KYC bullshit.

On the email it states that once I send back the passport photo and everything else with it, it can take 24hours to approve that. Then 24hours to approve the withdrawal. THEN the payment will be sent on the next working day.

This is absolute madness for a withdrawal through an e-wallet. 8/9 days for a PayPal withdrawal. That means that a bank withdrawal could have been anything up to 2 weeks.

Highly recommended that anyone thinking about signing up to Aspers, doesn’t.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

My first aspers withdrawal took a couple of days. That’s fucking shit. ;(

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

My first aspers withdrawal took a couple of days. That’s fucking shit. ;(

It gets worse. They responded today to say that the picture I sent was missing something. Which I couldn’t see. It had all the info  that a passport holds. Just couldn’t see an edge. So now its into another 25/48 hours of clearance time. Haha.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Stick with it, they are just trying it on, hoping you give up and lose it all.  Work at it like a job, happy in the knowledge that there should be 500 notes for you at the end of the process 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I feel bad because I’m sure it was me that mentioned that they had a good selection of Novos.

i just had no issue with them personally.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

nice story and there pulling a fast one had it done  many of times in hoping you  cancel and play the funds away stick with it and get the full amount from them

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Further Update.

Money reached me this morning. Quicker than what was proposed in the email conversations. So I’m happy.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

That’s not so bad then haha. I’ll take the finders fee for sending you there now ????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)